Sunday, February 15, 2009
The Muscle Growth

short-talk:

Feeling. Either it breaks you or it makes you. Handle it wisely.

-------------------------------------------------------

Enough is enough. These comments have been uttering from 90% of my friends. Wherever and whenever i am, surely there will be at least one or two persons evaluate my physical outfit. "Johnson arr......please eat more la...." *sounds familiar eh?*


Of course, I have never viewed such comments as destructive but a thorough constructive utterance. It has never obstructed me from seeing how unique and privilege i am. This remark has caused me to be slightly proud enough to boast about the things that many cannot achieve but i can. *wink* That is EAT EAT EAT EAT as much as i can and still retain my skinny slimness frame.


Can you? Bluekkksssss.....


Nonetheless, after a certain period or perhaps years later, i realize that such advantage is not helpful at some point. It can be good and bad at the same time. The good thing is, i can eat alooooooooot and still maintain this frame; the bad news is, I am way tooooooo skinny! And maybe you guys are right, everyone has convinced me repeatedly. I have tried so hard to gain weight, i ate a lot...I really do.....constantly gobbling down all sorts of food....But still, i failed. Just someone out there, please teach me how to gain weight........~~~


I am currently engaging myself into badminton on every Sunday. I want to train up my stamina and hope to build up some muscles if it is possible.


Photobucket

But this sport seems like not contributing much in gaining weight.


I received an advice from a friend of mine, and he requested me to do push up and sit up everyday. This will enable my muscle (arrr....do i have any muscle?!?!) to gradually develop and eventually the quality meat plus fat will come into sight.


Period. I am gonna committed myself to do 15 push ups and 20 sit ups every morning and night. Let's just hope that after two months, you and i will see some effect in my appearance. Erm....i am predicting to see this body shape on me:


Photobucket

Don't laugh! You wait and see.




Comments:

hahaha...=p you really are good at joking!

By Anonymous Janey, at Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 3:24:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------