Friday, February 6, 2009
Bon voyage, Aldrin

short-talk:

"I once was lost, but now i'm found..." -John Newton, the author of a well-known Christian hymn, Amazing Grace-

--------------------------------------------------------

It started off with a very moderate hand clapping, followed by an even louder acclamation and cheering from the congregation. The music tone was then gradually amplified into a louder volume. Very loud. What's more? The entire band kicked off with a hyper praise song. Couple seconds later, the whole restful bedroom was surrounded by this extremely blaring lyrics ....


"Our God will reign forever...and all the world will know His Name...."



It is, of course, none other than my alarm clock. To be more precise, my unpleasant and annoying alarm tone which consistently maddens me every morning from the comfy rest i am dwelling. My mind was nearly blown away. The deafening tone almost killed my right ear. Regardless of how loud it was, I was still hesitant to drag my sluggish body away from my comfy bed.


I snoozed it *again*. The typical me.


Minutes later, the same alarm tone rang once more. And at this instant, i glimpsed through the clock on my phone and it stated "7.32am". **kaboom!!** Rushed to the washroom, put on my clothes, get myself prepared and headed straight to the airport. I need to reach at the airport by 8am.


While driving, I knew in my heart that this very morning will be slightly differing than the regular mornings. Why? One of my best buddies, Aldrin is leaving off to Perth. *sigh* The feeling of sending friends off in the airport is just so so saddening. I just dislike it. It is unpredictable. Tears could just flow from your eyes automatically.



Photobucket

Bon Voyage, Aldrin! Enjoy your staying in Perth.


Photobucket
Aldrin and me

Awaiting for sufficient pictures to complete my upcoming post relating to me and him. Gonna be a moving post, i believe. Guess that some of you are wondering this, "Did you cry, Johnson?"


Of course, no. I'm a heartless strong guy. =P





Comments:

Mana itu Kwang Yang ha?

By Blogger Eric, at Friday, February 6, 2009 at 11:58:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

eric: kwang yang in perth with aldrin arr...this post is dedicated for aldrin. *grin*

By Blogger Johnson, at Friday, February 6, 2009 at 12:17:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

HEY! where's kwang yang!!!?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, February 9, 2009 at 6:13:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

u got cry oh... Ur eyes red red de =P

By Blogger ~Laura~, at Monday, February 9, 2009 at 10:18:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

keith: same as as to eric..hehe

Laura: mana ada ohh...my eyes were red due to the insufficient sleep i had...lol..*excuse excuse.* but really eh, i tidak cry...you were the one that tears out..lol..

By Blogger Johnson, at Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 12:50:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------