Sunday, February 1, 2009
Being a stuntman

short-talk:

"Living loud for God" -Jason Perry-


--------------------------------------------------

I went to Serian @ Ranchan pool with my buddies this morning to get some exploration done. One hour of journey on road was just so fulfilling. I tasted Serian Laksa too. Will blog about next round. You will be amazed. Hmm...is that a hint? lol..! What makes this trip even more gripping is my endeavor of venturing on one of the wildest stunts ever -walking on a hanging bridge-.


Insane.


Photobucket

The hanging bridge was 30-40 metres above the water fall. Although its structure looked outwardly secure and stable, my limbs would still be shaking like mad. Most of you know that height is a no-no to me. I just scare dislike it. Something that i loathe to do all this while no matter how hard you pressurize me, yet i triumphed it today!


Photobucket

My limbs were wobbling terribly in every step i took. Getting nearer and nearer to the middle of the bridge. I fear my handphone will drop into the water. What more to say, i need to take snapshots with it just the sake of blogging. **yell** I fear i, myself will accidentally slip and fall 30 metres down the ground. That's the end of me. Choy! *don't laugh*


Eh....true right, funny thoughts will just keep popping out from your mind when you are trying to attempt your own phobia. Agree? Agree. Be that as it may, i have walked to and fro on the hanging bridge! **pat me** And i am still alive! Woot! Thank God!


Photobucket
Cheers!

At least i am moving forward in overcoming every bit of my fear! **high 5** Spiderman, am i?


Comments:

Great job, Johnson ^_^ Well done in conquering your fear. I've walked across the canopy walkway and the extremely shaky bridge high up in the air myself so I know what you mean.

By Blogger Passionate Teacher Tools, at Monday, February 2, 2009 at 1:30:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

flora: lol...guess that you have great guts than me eh....*salute**!!

By Blogger Johnson, at Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 12:02:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

hehe Johnson, you should have seen me when I was doing the stunt. I looked calm on the outside, but inside I kept on saying "God, I have faith in You. Don't let me fall. Don't let me fall." Then when people walked too fast and shook the bridge, I nearly fell off. You don't know how many times I kept on saying "God God God God God!!!" ^^ nice experience though

By Blogger Passionate Teacher Tools, at Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 9:25:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------