Thursday, January 8, 2009
Lizard? No way....!

short-talk:

And i think consider myself pretty smart of purchasing that cheap-pelak cooler fan, even though i have only used it for only ONE time. hehe..


-------------------------------------------------

Have you ever stumbled upon this sickening incident in your car?


Photobucket


I have no idea. Don't ask me why and how did it happen. I remembered clearly at that moment while i was about to start off my car engine, i accidentally turned my head to the left and saw this weird little looking creature hanging on my car door.


Filled with curiosity, i went to the other side and opened the door and check it out. Later did i know, it was a ....


Photobucket

...disgusting dead lizard...!!!

that has been mashed by both of the doors. Awful! Arrr...


And just yesterday, i again spotted another lizard crawling outside of my car window.


Photobucket

And right now, i am wondering "Am i actually the long-lost Cicak Man?"



Comments:

What a coincident! I saw a lizard crawling outside my car window too.. But sadly I couldn't find it after I open the car door. The poor fella might just die in the car :(


Disgusting gecko...

By Blogger Ezekiel, at Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 8:53:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

ezekiel: lol...both of us are lizard daddy..haha!!! At least the lizard did not die in my car unlike yours..im safe!! =P

By Blogger Johnson, at Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 10:32:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------