Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Self Control-less..

short-talk:

If the sky still pours out rainstorm, i am gonna start building my own version of Noah Ark. Let's call it, Perodua Noah Ark. =D

----------------------------------------------

Where has my self discipline been? Where is my self control? **yell**


Vanished!


I am supposed to dig out some portion out from my super long holiday to sit down, gear on, and start practicing and polish up my music skill. Seriously man, this is my one of my uppermost plans.


But i have failed to accomplish.


Photobucket

Drumming

One month has passed, two more months to go and i have yet to really really and really commence in my own practice at home.



Photobucket

Guitaring..


Okay, better pluck out my slackness and start downloading more good Youtube videos and begin to jam on!





Comments: