Friday, February 13, 2009
The Me

short-talk:

It's Valentine tomorrow. If you are super bored with no date to be with, feel free to come and join my Youth's:



------------------------------------------------------

This may be something interesting and new for many of you to root out the me back in 2005 while i was still in Form 5.


I happened to click on this picture while browsing through my bygone picture albums. Thanks to Vera for passing me these albums. **Click click click* Plenty of ancient images that have surely evoked me to a discernment of how han sap adorable i actually was.


Especially this pose.

Photobucket
mooo~~~

Okay, this was during my church's Malaysian National Convention on 2005 whereby we were required to put on and self design our own poncho garment. And i wore this outfit which resembled a cow, plus suits this year's zodiac huh. Or perhaps my costume looks more like 101 Dalmatian dog. Hmmm....


Anyway, what i am trying to bring out here is, if you take a closer look at the face, you will spot on a very dark colored mustache on it. Yea.


That's my han sap adorable look when i was in Form 5, not now k. Something new for you to discover. Don't ever try ridicule me. *piak* =P




Comments:

How come your moustache so thick? You look older back then.. lol!

By Blogger Ezekiel, at Friday, February 13, 2009 at 2:20:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

ezekiel: lol..yea, i was super old and ah pek back then..and now, im much younger, i guess...lol

By Blogger Johnson, at Friday, February 13, 2009 at 11:36:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------