Sunday, October 5, 2008
Me, standing beside her

short-talk:

Can someone teach me how to drink Red Wine please? I need to master this simple skill properly. =/


--------------------------------------------------------------


I know many of you, especially girls or maybe even guys are so hooked on Korean Series. So true. Abnormal humans like, Shirley Sia and Wui Jie would willingly sacrifice their sleeping hours just for the sake of watching Korean movies late at night. Insane.


Korean movie. Korean Drama.


To many guys, Korean girls are truly gorgeous, pretty and tender. People say that Korean girls have such authentic inner beauty and integrity lied in them. Their smile are just so contagious and sincere. True?


True.


Why am i saying all these? Hmm.... I attended my relatives' wedding dinner last night. To my surprise, my cousin is married to a Korean. I mean, woot! Korean eh ....!!!


Photobucket

Don't worry. I'm still single.



Photobucket

Bridegroom Me and the Bride


I'm on cloud 9! A pure Korean lady's standing beside me eh. She's my mum's mother's brother's son's wife. In short, I have a Korean kin now.


Photobucket

Just ignore the peace sign. What to do, the bride points out the peace sign first, so as kia su spontaneous as i am, i show my peace sign too. Okay okay, I'm just trying to act cute obliquely.


At least, i have a Korean relative now. Lol. That's one thing i can brag about from now on.

*wink*





Comments:

If the bridegroom is your mother's mother's brother's son, then he's your uncle ba.. Where got cousin..

But your age also almost liao.. Can start finding a wife liao..

By Blogger Eric, at Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 11:24:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

haaa haaa

watashi wa chong desu. Dozo hajimemashite

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, October 6, 2008 at 11:05:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

eric: wad la...wrong equation la you. Still cousin. hehe... eh, u just celebrated your 20th birthday eh, old liaw... you should fish for one. haha...


keith chong:erm....apa cakap kamu?? =P

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, October 6, 2008 at 6:44:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------