Monday, August 25, 2008
My potential fingerprints

short-talk:

It was told that the petrol price has dropped by 15 cents. Do you know why, people?

I know ...


------------------------------------------------------------

Last Saturday was Swinburne G-R-A-N-D Opening.


What makes it grand is the opportunity i have to be part of the choirs to sing the Anthems. Yet, what makes it more grand is my two hands:



Photobucket

The bike

I placed my two hands on the handle and snapped a picture with the police bike. Don't **cher** eh... How often can you place your both hands on those vast, deluxe and sophisticated Police bikes?


At least, i took up the courage. *wink*


Even so, what makes the G-R-A-N-D Opening even more grand is my fingerprint. People, never ever under estimate the capability of my fingerprint. Why?


Simply because:


Photobucket


Taib's Rolls Royce has my fingerprint on it. Forever and ever. Don't *cher* eh. How often can a person plant down its fingerprint on Taib's car?


I know this snapshot is of incalculable value; still, don't get jealous yea...


Comments: