Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Bako -Stay Tuned-

short-talk:

Hooray! Choon Hang triumphed over Taufik!

And the nation rejoices!


----------------------------------------------------


I'm back! Bako is fun!


I'm currently suffering from terrible skin inflammation caused by the over exposure to the extremely unfriendly burning sun in Bako. In short, i have bad sunburn. My arms, face and neck get all flushed red. It's painful!


I hate sunburn! I really look like a red indian now. *sobs*


Yet, every patch of sunburn on my skin is indeed worthwhile. Proud to proclaim, I enjoyed this virgin trip!


I shall divide this Bako posts into separate parts owing to its seemingly endless overviews and masses snapshots taken. It will take me some time to settle myself down and write a proper review for each part. So do follow through.



Photobucket

Stay tuned!



Comments:

I see your signature picture of a baboon. Or was it your mascot? =p

By Blogger Eric, at Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 10:28:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

mmm..that's his friend ok..

By Blogger Mr C, at Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 11:18:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------