Monday, June 30, 2008
Baboon #1

short-talk:

Who knows Eric and I might become the future Men's Double champion. ONE DAY.

Eh, nothing is impossible ho...


-------------------------------------------------------


Photoshop is utterly fun. Fun. Fun. Fun.


I enjoy every single features that has provided in Adobe Photoshop. I find delight in creating new banner. It's just a never-ending learning.


Recently during my past time, i have learned something new. Something that i believe everyone would love to view. No worries, here i am, sharing my recently developed skill and my creativity to all my readers.


Do you still remember that i always name my Swinburne's Peeps, The Baboon?


Of cause, there's a reason for it.


Please identify these baboons.


**Caution: I might get assassinated of publishing these two baboons' face out.**


Photobucket


Who who??


Photobucket

**Cheese**

Cute?


I just couldn't stop but to keep laughing and laughing and laughing while editing those snapshots. Both of them look so C-U-T-E. Who can deny!


Everything is just so artistic and imaginative, i know. Photoshop is fun fun fun!!


More baboons' pictures to be revealed publicly, i promise! =P




Comments:

haha yeah, i have seen it. you are evil. I told xu vin how we edited her picture using photoshop at jade pot last week too and she said you were very "creative". haha

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, June 30, 2008 at 12:31:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

audrey: yea, now she knows how "CREATIVE" i am when it comes to editing pictures! =P

robin: haha... these are only two, we have more!

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, June 30, 2008 at 5:20:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

i know who i know who! can identify a person from their eyes..lol..can say ka? later i might get attacked by baboon..

By Blogger ~Josey~, at Monday, June 30, 2008 at 11:43:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

JORDAN WUI JIE AND HANDSOME KEITH CHONG!!!

By Blogger MAMAMIA, at Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 10:06:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------