Saturday, June 14, 2008
I have freedom!

short-talk:

To Eric, Abubu, Avery, Keith and Soon Eng,

All the best for your Engineering Maths 2. Ms Sashi loves all of you. =P


--------------------------------------------


It's over! **relieve**


Finally! After a long week of disciplining myself to revise for my final, at last I can now feel an utter sense of liberty. Freeeeeeeeeeeee...... No more encumbrance. No studies to worry for. Indeed how nice it is to be liberated from all bondages!!!


I had my last paper yesterday and how's my exam? Well, honestly speaking i did try my very very best to jot down every single answer that i know. Three subjects, Structural Mechanics, Topography and Engineering Maths.


Among these three subjects, the subject that i am quite hopeful is definitely Topography. The hard work, the never-ending sweat and the inevitable sunburn under the blazing weather for 14 weeks.


Topography.


Frankly, I do enjoy much during my fieldwork. The best part is when you get to work with your team members under the hot sun. Carry those weighty equipments and walk around the site to do measurement. Fun Fun!



Photobucket

Leveling



Photobucket

Contouring.


It's truly experiencing when every student get an insight of how and what real civil engineers do in their daily work. Unlike Engineering Maths and Structural Mechanics, you don't even know how and when those formulas and theories need to be applied in real engineering life. True? True.


Anyway, lets put that aside.


Photobucket

I'm sure i'm going to miss the total station, auto level, linen tape and the other instruments. No more Topography. = ( Notwithstanding, what i will going to miss the most is ....


this


Photobucket

Group A.

Wui jie, Aldrin and me myself. Why i say this is because Wui Jie will be leaving to Melbourne next semester. Not going to see him and team up with him by then. And Aldrin Wong Shen Wee, don't be so perasan first k. No worries I will miss you your presence next time k. =P


Okay, it sounds so gay right now.


Back to the exam.


*Sigh sigh sigh*


Reckoning back on this paper, i'm so so kek sim and kek tiok. Every student is aiming a good grade for this subject. Either a HD or a D, at least. With the satisfied mark that i get for my course work, i am sure that i will score a good grade for my final. At least a HD.


After revising and completing the two past year papers, my confidence boost up doubly. The questions seem to be a lot easier that i have expected. The lecturer said the level of quality for this final paper is similar to the past year's. Of cause, as foolish and naive we were, we trusted the teacher's words.


On the exam day itself, when i flipped the paper with much excitement and assurance, i was then awakened to notice that the standard of the questions set were so much difficult and different compared to the previous year.


It's so hard! Most of the questions seem so foreign to me. I have been punked!!!


My confidence and assurance was swept away in a flash. There are five questions in total and I only know how to do two questions. Dead meat! "Die liao la this time," I told myself.


When i looked around to my other friends, all of them also looked so blur and stared at the paper and the paper looked back at them. Soon Eng just sited still on the chair and keep glazing at the same page for a long moment, hoping that the answers will somehow appear on his paper.


Cody was so disappointed. And i heard that Alfred was weeping away while answering the questions. WOW! Even toughest students in this course do feel tearful during exam. Cool.


After glazing through the first page, my confidence decreased 10%. Flipping to the second page, my confidence decreased 20%. Turned over to the third page, my confidence tailed off other 20% .... I was blank.


Say bye-bye to my HD... probably to my D also. *sigh* No worries, at least i am quite secure that i won't flunk for this subject. *wink* I did give my best shot already. Just scribble anything and everything i know to comfort myself.


Hopefully Ms Elizabeth will show some mercy on me. Please ms.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Exam is over! What's next?


Photobucket

No more imprisonment.



Photobucket

No need to look at my lecture notes.



Photobucket

No more assignments and projects.



One and a half month of holiday. Awesome! Wah... song arr song arr....


Do you know how to spell F-R-E-E-D-O-M? I do!

wwwwweeeeeeeee~~~~~


Comments:

lol..the past tests were so easy! disappointed with the final paper..sigh..though topo is fun but em sure nobody wants to repeat that!

By Blogger ~Josey~, at Sunday, June 15, 2008 at 12:56:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Wow...such a long holiday...envy envy...better start planning and make FULL use of ur holidays bro!! :D Take care...GBU!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, June 16, 2008 at 10:36:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

josey: yeaps. I wont want to get another sunburn again. Even laura herself became so so so dark ba... scary...

mr.w: thanks man!!

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, June 16, 2008 at 2:49:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

phew, it's over ^^

By Blogger Zhang BeiHai, at Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 11:38:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------