Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The Need

short-talk:

I have just received my 3rd Nuffnang cheque. *grin* Such an easy way to earn another Rm50. Kudos to Nuffnang!


---------------------------------------------


**Latest update from Johnson**


My daily schedule has unwantedly become so packed and crammed with much of unfinished assignments and exams. It's now week 11 and the majority of the Degree students are currently being squeezed and stretched crazily to the greatest extent.


4 more weeks to survive before entering into the final battlefield. For all that, there are still 5 to 7 assignments yet to be completed by me. Cham! Dead meat. Die die must do.


Reckoning back, I realized that I have not involved myself in any physical activities and sports for the past few months. That's bad! Being criticized constructively by my sportive peeps, I have made up my mind to once again regain my sportsmanship. =)


It was last Sunday that I forced my body to shirk my afternoon nap and drag both my legs to play badminton. Initially, it was really uncomfortable to play since it has been quite some time that i last touched my racket.


Anyway.


I played for just 2 hours and my muscles started to ache badly on the next day. It hurts even until today. My stamina has slacken off drastically. I need to revitalize it back. Passion. I need energy! I want to be healthy! I want to have long life. =p



Photobucket

Build up.



The stamina. The self-discipline. And the breakthrough!




Comments:

haha...ya...u need to have more stamina, must revitalize it back!impossible ur stamina lower than me ba...haha...anyways exercise can make a person more healthy and energetic...so u know what to do la...if really want to have longer life...:P

so don't forget every sunday go for badminton...one week one time ONLY...haha... :)

By Blogger Yong Tiong Yieng, at Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 11:10:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Aiyo this Ah Pek... Only 2 hours already whole body ache. And you have not been exercising for the pass half year. @.@ ~~~

Better repent and go for SPORT every Sunday.

SLEEP LESS!!!

By Blogger pmp, at Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 6:25:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

tiong yeng: yeap.agree. LOL! I will try my very very best to go for badminton. =)

pmp: This is not ah pek. This is erm.. lack of physical activity. haha... I'm repenting liaw

By Blogger Johnson, at Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 10:44:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi bro...don't forget me for badminton....or else I will get older even faster...wahaha...really have to exercise..... :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 15, 2008 at 9:33:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Jogging/running is also a good way to improve your stamina.

Let me know if you could run up and down the stairs twice continuously without feeling tired.

I'm rooting for you. =D

By Blogger Eric, at Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 1:38:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------