Thursday, April 3, 2008
Busy Mode

short-talk:

If you are granted only one last wish, what would you wish for?


*think think**



**think think**



Hmm... I wish that I will have 100 more wishes. Hehe..


Lame.


-------------------------------------------


Attention to all John4God's faithful and unfaithful readers:


~*This announcement is important*~


Do take note.


Due to the mountainous assignments and workloads that my lecturers have unmercifully distributed to the innocent students, I, therefore declare that I need to temporary stepped out from blogging. It's a sad thing, i know.


Four phrases that keep popping up in my mind of which should i prioritize first.


Firstly, Important & Urgent "Assignments"
Secondly, Not Important but Urgent "Assignments again"
Thirdly, Important but Not Urgent"Blogging"
Lastly, Not Important and Not Urgent"Blogging??"


So, paiseh la..


Time management. Self-discipline. Self-control.


To make things worst, I am attacked by sicknesses. Flu, headache, coughing, dizziness. Four diseases attack this poor little kid. Cause me to be super sluggish in doing. Prayerfully, i will be back on track.


Brb. Currently mode, Busy.




Comments:

I like assignmentssssss. I miss assignmentsssss. Surveying is so fun!!!

But how come everytime I saw you; you look very free le???

By Blogger pmp, at Thursday, April 3, 2008 at 10:52:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope u get well soon ya!
Haha, eat more laksa~

By Blogger shirley, at Friday, April 4, 2008 at 9:02:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

pmp: haha...then i should donate my assignments to you! =) You know, its difficult for a sick guy to cope with assignment eh... kesian me

shirley: thanks thanks!

By Blogger Johnson, at Saturday, April 5, 2008 at 11:14:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------