Saturday, March 22, 2008
It's only Week 4

short-talk:

I just got back from Youth Service with the theme entitled "Zero to Hero". It's an awesome evening! Indeed, it's truly awe-inspiring to see how different homogeneous youths enjoy in celebrating, praising, worshiping, giving all the glory to the one and only Hero. I'm amazed.

More than 150 young and energetic people turned up. Wow!

Will definitely post about it when the pictures are with me. Chao!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


If only i have more time ...


I would definitely stick my buttocks on the chair for the whole twenty-four-hour-period and settle down in front of the computer, no disturbance, no interruption, full concentration and devote myself in dwelling into blog sphere.


I do relish in blogging at all times. Edit my links. Create a new blog banner. Beautify my blog skin. Emend my template. In short, blogging is just so fulfilling.


For all that, i can only fantasize about these wanna-do things. Why? Cos' Johnson is still a full-time student, not a full-time blogger. Headache headache.


When my new semester has just started four weeks ago, this is when nightmare and stress begin to hunt me like those Ah Long chasing after me for money. True true. Although it is just the fourth week, our lecturers do show NO mercy to their students. Giving off tonnes of assignments and homeworks to their innocent students to complete and the due dates are ridiculously short.


Although i have been upgraded to Year 2 Semester 1, yet life in this new semester is patently getting tougher and busier each week. Scary. How am i going to survive for the next 11 weeks. Seeking help.


I'm taking Structures of Mechanics, Engineering Maths 3C, Topography Engineering and Computer-Aided Engineering. Sound kinda professional ho. But then, it's pressuring.


However, i do like Topography compare to the other three subjects. Kudos to Topography, it does make me feel more engineer-ish...


Photobucket

High Tech Compass


Topography Engineering is just so fun. It allows students to undertake field exercise and apply the survey theory in a practical manner. Which means we, students, get to play around with the equipments that real engineers are using during their work.



Photobucket

Total Station.


Looks cool, huh? My lecturer told us that the yellowish thingy costs around Rm20,000. I don't know how true it is, but one thing for sure, it's expensive and nice to play !



Photobucket

This yellowish Perodua Kancil gadget is super duper high-tech that none of us can actually master the exact usage. All i know is it's take measurement of the distance and bearing. Swallow knowledge you have, Johnson.~


Although this subject requires students to do their fieldwork under the hot and burning Sun, but at least it worths every single sweat that comes out from my skin. Don't worry, Johnson don't take umbrella during fieldwork, even though in times he's almost fully roasted.


Still, I couldn't break free from attending lectures. It's still a must must must.


Photobucket

That's my Structures of Mechanics' lecturer, Dr. Ha.



Till then, chao!




Comments:

Haha. Nobody really dare to take pictures of lecturers at such a close range though.

By Blogger Eric, at Sunday, March 23, 2008 at 5:40:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Yea. I love surveying too. So fun. But I dislike it when we have to do the lab session under the hot sun. 12pm le... Make me look like charcoal for the 1 whole sem... But math is fun too. Enjoy it.

The Total Station is really expensive. The technician even ask us to shield the total station from the sun using umbrella. Haiz.

By Blogger pmp, at Monday, March 24, 2008 at 7:40:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

eric: haha.. and u still have the guts to take that pic.. haha! With the loud camera's tone again~~

pmp: aIseh, your Total Station so "Feminine" de meh.. haha! At least, here in swinburne, our total stations are "well-trained" k.. lame

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, March 24, 2008 at 8:30:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Haha.. we owes say we nid 1 more day.. Haha.. Eh, how come got my pic dere 1? oh my..

By Blogger ~Laura~, at Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 12:35:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------