Monday, March 17, 2008
Genuine Laksa

short-talk:

"Those who want the next generation the most, will get it! " -Facing the Giants-


-----------------------------------------------


At last, I manage to successfully root out Kuching's Genuine Laksa. It's seriously hard to find authentic Laksa nowadays where people nowadays serve watery-gravy. Sick Sick.


As I have mentioned in my earlier post in regard to Kuching' Laksa, different places serve their own version of Laksa's tang.


Located behind Hock Lee center. Beside 20% Discount store. The owner of the stall drives a Gold Avanza. Bring your family, bring your friends, bring your relatives, bring your partners, bring your conquerors, bring everyone! Visit there!


Photobucket

Okay okay abubu, i know you wanna me to credit you for making known of this stall to me. Kudos kudos. **applause**


Even the stall's plate has already indicated the word, genuine. The owner must surely have lots of guts to brag of its flavour.


Be that as it may, they do serve good laksa!


#tada#

Photobucket

It's Rm 3.50 for such a big big big bowl. Super extra prawns and meats. Reasonable. Affordable. Appetizing gravy. Alluring for sure. It's currently my favourite. I emphasize again, currently.


Prove to me if there's another that can triumph over this genuine Laksa! Wuahaha...


Indeed it's Laksalicous! Yum yum!





Comments:

I regretted!!! For viewing your blog during lunch hour. Make me so hungry.

Your blog is so tempting. Full of food. We all know you like to eat. But never gain in weight... (wasting????)
Hahaha

By Blogger pmp, at Monday, March 17, 2008 at 12:46:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

they use a gold unser..not avanza.

i never know how the heck u can comment on the gravy so much while u never even finish 1/2 of da laksa gravy everytime u eat laksa xP

like what aldrin said...eat laksa dun finish da gravy better dun eat laksa...jus order the bihun/mee without gravy enough. :D

By Blogger abubu, at Monday, March 17, 2008 at 6:54:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

pmp: haha.. then next time i need to put warning siren before allowing my readers to come in.. haha! This is my special gift, eat lots and maintain my body well..envy? =P

Abubu: wad la.. i strongly disagree. The Gravy is supposed to enhance the taste. Not a must to finish the gravy eh... it helps to blend the tang of the noodles... Wuahaha..

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, March 17, 2008 at 11:57:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 6:27:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Johnson, the second time we went there, their gravy became hot water curry.. It seems that they can hardly maintain their gravy standard.. I'l rate that DOWN! Laksa without gravy is Bihun soup only bah...

Btw, you'v got the auto-commnet above me. I got one too. They wrote the same thing to every blog... My courtesy was wasted..

By Blogger Ezekiel, at Saturday, March 22, 2008 at 5:23:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------