Friday, April 11, 2008
When Idols sing ....

short-talk:

It's the end of week 7! Hip-hip-hooray! And again i proclaim out loud, Hoooraaaayyyyy!!

I will going to have a one week semester break. However, it's not a week for crazy leisure and relaxation. Pity me, mountainous assignments and workloads are knocking thunderously at my door.

Cold-blooded lecturers.



--------------------------------------


Can you believe that American Idols' contestants sang one of the well known worship songs of all times, "Shout To The Lord" by Darlene Zschech, Hillsong Church?


I couldn't.


I was at my study room doing some revisions and my mum said "Come out and listen to American Idol singing worship song!"


I was like ..."Huh? Worship Song..??!!?"


How on earth is there a so called Worship Concert showed in televisions? More to say, it's shown directly on American Idol live, where I believe everyone is watching.


And dashing out from my room to the living room, i heard the contestants singing Shout To The Lord. Amazing. With the combination of varied vocals, this harmonious worship song indeed sounded heavenly and euphonious.


Check it out!






Great synchronization of flows.


If you realized for the first verse of the song, instead of singing My Jesus, they substituted it with My Shepherd. Hmmm.... Still acceptable. Since Jesus is our Great Shepherd, as written.


Who knows, if My Jesus was sung, the whole episode of American Idol shows might be banned instantly in Mr Aloha Looks At Yao Siew Ingesting Apple.


Hmmm...


Be that as it may, I'm amazed by the song performance. Truly, the words of the songs struck me when i once again listen to it. As the last line of the chorus repeats, "Nothing compares to the promise I have in You."


For nothing compares to the promise I have in You. It's true. Praise God. =)


Comments:

oh man...that is so nice...haha i
can't believe that Idols sing worship song...

By Blogger Yong Tiong Yieng, at Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 1:04:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

kudos!

By Blogger orilia, at Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at 11:44:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------