Monday, May 19, 2008
Ozzy Orange Spouse

short-talk:

China won Thomas Cup again. Giishhh....



----------------------------------------------------


Tell the world and please please take note that Johnson is no longer available anymore, So paiseh la ho girls.


I have just found my other half a week ago! *grin*


It has been a long wait. When everyone is desperately wanting to have one, i'm also desperately yearning for one too. The moment that i have been waiting for has finally arrived!


She's just so gorgeous, beautiful, appealing, attractive and suuuiiiiiii ......... I'm gonna introduce her to all of you. So better be grateful k. =P



Photobucket

I'm currently on Cloud 9 mode.


A few months back, my mum told me that she will buy me a new car. Gosshh.. New Car?? Mum, you must be kidding me!! Everything went dumbstruck. I just couldn't accept it. Overwhelming, as i could describe. I never really expect and ready myself to receive such gift from my parents.


When my fancy became my aspiration and my aspiration became my actuality. No words to describe how i feel.



Photobucket

The key


It all happened on last Saturday when mum, bro, two friends and I went to fetch back my new soul mate. I'm just so excited and overjoyed. Frankly, I believe when this happening occurs on you, you will surely be in the same super duper happy mood that i'm experiencing.


Now you can personally watch the "ceremony". After my mum has signed the" agreement" on behalf of me, there's the removal of the veil.


Photobucket

Bringing back my parents' daugther-in-law.



Photobucket

hehe.. :)


Like what i have said earlier on, everything is beyond description. I have nothing much to say, I just couldn't stop being so obliged to receive such gift from my parents. I'm not ready. It's no doubt the Biggest gift that i have ever received in my entire life. I'm utterly thankful.


I'm gonna take good care of her. Thanks Mum & Dad. =)



Behold!


Photobucket

Call her Ozzy Orange Myvi


Just for your information, this Ozzy Orange is the last color to be found Kuching. And after doing some computer checking, the salesman has double confirmed that this Ozzy Orange myvi that i'm purchasing is the last one in Malaysia!!! Cool. The salesman told us that Perodua company will not going to release any Ozzy Orange, Mocha Grey and Apple Green anymore.


I'm so blessed to get this last one at the right time.


Somehow i just adore and be fond of this color compares to other colors. Ozzy Orange. Indeed it's just unique and suit what i prefer the most. As long as it complements with what i plump for, I'm in much satisfaction.


Once again.


Photobucket


Say "Hello" to my new soulmate, Ms Ozzy Orange Myvi!!!




All glory be unto Him still.




Comments:

wah she's really really looks gorgeous lol. can i pikat her lol

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, May 19, 2008 at 12:42:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Walau.. Your're really blessed, you've got yourself a Santa Cruz about a month ago and now a car..

I'm envy.. hiaks!

By Blogger Ezekiel, at Monday, May 19, 2008 at 9:30:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

haha...johnson u are so greedy ba...already have a good wife still want to kacau other ppl's wife...hsss....

ya...like soon eng say u really blessed... so need to take a good care of it...dun like se lan...:P

*Dun worry,if u are still available also dun wan...hahaha...

By Blogger Yong Tiong Yieng, at Monday, May 19, 2008 at 10:32:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

i dun envy...coz some1 got camry and prefers a smaller myvi instead -.-

By Blogger abubu, at Monday, May 19, 2008 at 10:57:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

anonymous: haha! Knot pikat liaw.. cause i already signed the contract so she's no longer available liaw. haha

ezekiel: haha.. better envy, don't know what's next! LOL! A house? =P

tiong yieng: no.. this is "Greeting" haha! yea, will consistently wash her.

abubu: **cough cough** seems like "someone" is envy... haha! eh, camry's cushion very comfortable de eh... superb! Once you sit on it arr, it's like Osim chair massages your buttock! haha!

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, May 19, 2008 at 11:10:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

More responsibility for you. The next thing you should learn is speed control, a.k.a. get to know the speed for the lowest fuel consumption rate.

P/S: Driving slow does not always save petrol. Gear-dragging consumes more.

By Blogger Eric, at Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 1:35:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

eric: and now here's the PROfessional driver that wanna teach me how to drive. Hmm.. i do reckon back how you "used" to drive your waja. =P Remember??

By Blogger Johnson, at Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 6:52:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

eric is a highly qualified instructor in the course 'how to damage your car in 1 week' =D

change lightbulb also need to ask workshop people to do....still can save ka this kinda species of guys? LOL

By Blogger abubu, at Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at 2:17:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

abubu: haha... funny funny. perhaps i should also learn to change those thingy by myself. hehe.. thanks for the information, DR. Abubu YAp! haha

By Blogger Johnson, at Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at 10:44:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

U r so blessed...pls bless others too...fetch me ya... :D Me till today still no car of my own...so ko lian....wahaha...so u should be a blessing to the nations....GBU bro!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at 6:33:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Johnson loves his wife very much...
You are so blessed to have your own car in such a young age.So must ALWAYS come and bring me kai kai ya...

Good things need to be shared. the i will help you take care of your wife.

By Blogger pmp, at Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at 7:44:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Mr.W: hehe.. u got your proton ar. so you are trying to "hint" me to bring u ar.. haha!


pmp: No need to be so KIND to help me jaga my wife ho.. haha! you got your own RED husband to jaga. haha!

By Blogger Johnson, at Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at 11:13:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

nice car!!!
must bring me around more with it since i owes bring u around last time!! hahahah!!!

By Blogger MAMAMIA, at Thursday, May 22, 2008 at 2:28:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Haha bro...I'm not hinting you but telling you outright that you gotta bring me around...haha...have to bless others also mar....ok la..u come pick me to go makan....fyi, the proton is not under my name though I paid for it for 6 yrs...haha...so cham hor...I have no assets under my name...all will be collected in Heaven... :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, May 24, 2008 at 11:26:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

kacwey: haha.. sure sure. Whenever i'm free, i will bring u go kai kai and conquer some delicious food in kuching! Nyam nyam!

MR.W: yea this car is not under my name too. It's under my parents'. hehe. I will bawa you from my house to church. and then u walk back home. haha!

By Blogger Johnson, at Saturday, May 24, 2008 at 11:43:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------