Sunday, June 8, 2008
Add oil!

short-talk:

I wish i have more time. How about you?


------------------------------------------------


I know.... i know.... i know.... this is not the appropriate time for me to do blogging, on second thoughts i should do my revision now. Anyway, i received this sms a few days ago and it's quite encouraging and i would like to share with all of you, especially to those half-dead-Degree-students.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not flunk. He keeps me from lying down when i should be studying. He leads me beside the H20 cooler for a study. He restores my faith in study guides. He leads me to better study habits for my grade's sake."

"Though i walk through the valley of borderline grades, i will not have a nervous breakdown, for thou art is with me. My prayers and my friends, they comfort me."

" Thou gives me answer in moments of blackness, thou anoints my head with understanding. My test paper runneth over with questions i recognise. Surely passing grades and flying colors shall follow me all the days of my examinations."


"And i shall not have to dwell in this exam hall forever."



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Inspiring yea?


All the best peeps! Buck up! =)


Comments:

haha...but u still post a new post and read my comment!hehe
ya...so wish that i got more time... abit more already enough haha...
juz want to wish u all the best in exam and jia you :)
Proverbs 3:5
p/s: HD and D

By Blogger Yong Tiong Yieng, at Sunday, June 8, 2008 at 7:51:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

To all of you who are having exams, I wish you all the best! I'll remember all of you in prayer.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, June 9, 2008 at 10:01:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------