Wednesday, June 25, 2008
My Current Holiday Plan

short-talk:

There's a monk who lost his Sifu's temple key. And his Sifu is very angry and guess how does his Sifu punish this monk??


**think think**


He calls the monk, Monkey.

-__- "" Lame, i know.


----------------------------------------------------


It's finally Swinburne degree's holiday!! I smell liberty. I get a sniff of utter freedom! Weee.... This is my second week and everything is just so relaxing and slow going. I'm delighting in every single of my days!


Everyone is having their vacation. Some are working part time. Some are lost in no where. Some remain silence. And I'm here stuck in prison.


One thing for sure, I'm not going back to work part time at Kenny Rogers this time.


Photobucket

Of cause i do consider of going back owing to its high remuneration for part time workers. For inexperience worker like me, i get paid more than Rm 600 per month. Wooott!!


Be that as it may, it seems like the business is facing and heading towards bankruptcy every time when i pass by to have a glance. Maybe they are lacking workers like me. Lets put this aside.


I have already mused over my going-to-do scheme for this holiday wisely. These are what i have in mind.


Watching movies at Cinema


Photobucket


Everyone loves movies. Who don't.


Can you imagine that up-to-date, i have not even get myself a chance to watch Spider man 3, Rush hour 3, Iron Man and many top box office movies. Since my hectic schedule has hindered and tighten me tensely during my study weeks, I have become outdated. Now the time has come for me to watch heaps and heaps of movies.


Popcorn please!



Polishing up my Guitar Skills


Photobucket


Honestly, learning guitar is not as plain sailing and effortless as you think it is. It's hard. It's complicated. I believe that it requires dedicated endeavor and abiding inspiration if i want to see actual improvement in myself.


One month is probably ample for me to refine my current skills and learn some new stuffs. Pentatonic scales, chords changing, leads and tabs ... lots more.


Jamming anyone?



Badminton-ing


Photobucket


It's on every Sunday evening. A good and appropriate physical training for feeble being like me. I'm not a pro when it comes to badminton, but somehow i just enjoy smashing those shuttlecocks towards my opponents. **evil** agree, Eric?


Badminton is fun. Brenda starts to like badminton. Eric has improved tremendously in his skill. From a statue tree to a hyper alert monkey. Aldrin can jump slightly higher than before. Johnson is gradually transforming into Lee Chong Wei.


My stamina has increased. My skill has improved. My confidence has strengthen. Behold to every badminton players, Johnson is learning his drop shot.


I'm no longer bony looking, i'm now bonny. *wink*


Till then.


Anyone has any good and profitable programme to slot into my schedule?


Comments:

Hey. Do enjoy your holiday while you still a student. Use your holiday to the fullest. Remember what you have promise yourself. Discipline discipline and discipline. I know that you are LAZY. Hahaha. But don't waste your holiday. Can start reading your next semester subject already.

Don't make this holiday a waste.
Time is precious.

By Blogger pmp, at Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 11:13:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

So, now I'm the monk who lost the key la hor..

By Blogger Eric, at Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 11:49:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

pmp: yeaps. every holiday i will increase 10% of my hardworking spirit. haha

eric: Indirectly, you are a monkey? LOL

By Blogger Johnson, at Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 1:57:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Just drop by to say "hi" . U have a lots plannings for holidays. Anyway, take care and happy holidays

By Blogger , at Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 10:11:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

eh, train hard for badminton and go represent swinburne for the sukan harapan thingy eh.haha!

By Blogger ~Josey~, at Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 11:36:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Chen chuan: thanks. same goes to you.

Joesy: aiseh man, i never even thought of 'representing" swinburne. Probably it will end up become sukan tiada harapan utk Johnson. lol

By Blogger Johnson, at Friday, June 27, 2008 at 8:14:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

In case you forgot what you have blogged, here's the quote:

"Eric has improved tremendously in his skill. From a statue tree to a hyper alert monkey."

By Blogger Eric, at Friday, June 27, 2008 at 5:01:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

eric: ohh... thanks for "reminding" ... LOL see you on this sun!

By Blogger Johnson, at Friday, June 27, 2008 at 5:18:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------