Thursday, July 3, 2008
Foody "bady" Laksa

short-talk:

The BIGGEST room in the world, is neither living room nor master room. It's the room of IMPROVEMENT.

Yeaps. Kolet kolet.

------------------------------------------------------


Another Laksa's post. So 'please' bear with me yea. *wink*


I went to Foody Goody food court twice in a row recently and of cos not to sneak at those akua k but to devour my favorite LAKSA!!! **slurp**


And yes, this has clearly indicated that I am always and forever an absolute faithful Laksa conqueror. I'm loving it.


Photobucket

Foody Goody Cafe. Proud to say that ever since this Laksa stall has just opened, i have already started to eat theirs which means aournd 4-5 years back.


I have missioned myself to try out every possible Laksa in Kuching and frankly, this Foody Goody's Laksa always serves relatively satisfying and beyond average tang compares to others. Yes, it's true. Unbeaten, i should say.


However, this is the past.


Now, the present.


The Laksa that i have taken for the past two times was rather disappointing.


Photobucket

The recent photo taken

The gravy of it is quite bland. If it is one time, okay. People make mistakes. I forgive. But it's exactly twice in a row that i tried and the flavor is no more flavorsome as before.


The taste is not longer consistent and alluring. The prawn is getting smaller and shorter. The quality and quantity are gradually downgrading. Bad.


I know i used to be a strong supporter for Foody Goody Laksa, maybe i should start searching for other stall to support.


**Note:I know Abubu is smiling right now**


Happy, anti Foody Goody peeps? =P


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Be that as it may, let's put Foody Goody Cafe aside and let's bring in "Golden Arch laksa" at this minute.


Well well, some may agree and some may dispute.


Honestly, i have never never never ever ever ever included Golden Arch Laksa into my Top 5 Ranking. Okay okay, not even Top 10.


True, different people have different taste. But hey, I went to Golden Arch this morning to take a closer look at their laksa just to prove that i'm wrong and ...



Photobucket

Wad say u?


Terrible. The gravy is undoubtedly beyond my imagination. Seriously, b-e-y-o-n-d.


Okay, the one and only specialty that i can possible find in this laksa is the prawns. The prawns look like mini lobsters, still it won't augment the smack of the gravy or even the laksa itself right?


No offend though. Bad bad bad. I tried to unearth the constructive comment for this Golden Arch's Laksa. And sadly to say, i just couldn't find one. Paiseh, Golden Arch.


By the way, it's Rm 4.50 for one normal bowl eh! No play play. I repeat, Rm 4.50!!!!


So, still have the nerve to go there, Golden Arch's supporters ? =P


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Period.


Okay okay, enough of criticisms.


I went to Full House, 3rd mile two days ago to have my brunch and thankfully they serve reasonable, tasty, fulfilling quality and quantity. If not ..... **evil laugh**


Cantonese Fried Bihun

Photobucket

Looks good?



Butter Chicken Noodle

Photobucket

Looks tempting? Yes, it's nice.



**Please, don't lick your monitor screen k.**


I'm drooling now. Self-control, Johnson~




Comments:

lol i thought it tasted ok at foody goody? After all, you "forced" me to eat it when I told you I didn't like laksa remember? haha

By Blogger Audrey Teo, at Friday, July 4, 2008 at 7:30:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

audrey: i'm not forcing eh. I'm indirectly "inviting" lol!!!

By Blogger Johnson, at Friday, July 4, 2008 at 12:06:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

lol wah recommend so many nice food a lol. kam xia johnson, next time will try out those food expect the bad 1 la hahahhahah

By Blogger UnitenCg, at Friday, July 4, 2008 at 6:02:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

go fat cat la..or the one in town...its the best..for me..hehe!

By Blogger ~Josey~, at Friday, July 4, 2008 at 9:22:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

unitencg: lol...if u notice carefully, exactly i criticize most of the food. haha..

josey: haha.. the town's Choon choo cafe right? I dont really like it.. kinda average.. and fat cat also .... sub sub.. hehe...

By Blogger Johnson, at Friday, July 4, 2008 at 11:41:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

When I come back Kuching, bring me go out eat laksa ya? I love laksa!

By Blogger Passionate Teacher Tools, at Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 10:28:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------