Thursday, July 17, 2008
The remedy

short-talk:

Result will be released tomorrow! All the best peeps!


------------------------------------------------------

I'm back!


Little updates from me. happy boi? =P


It was supposed to be a wonderful week of relaxation for me. However, **chaos chaos chaos ** out of the blue I was blamelessly attacked by this well known illness, Mr. Headache. It happened just so abrupt. Too sudden, i should say.


On Tuesday afternoon, i went CS-ing with my peeps. And while enjoy getting vanquished by my opponents, there's such ache slowly stirring in my head. **painful!** A great ache! Perhaps this was the main cause of my unexplainable losing excuse with my team. So paiseh arr, Keith and Eric. Actually we can win de, just that ...... Wuahaha...


At night. Another greater and worst scenario occurred.


My supposed-to-be-a-sweet-night turned into a sickening-nightmare. Dreadful. Around 2.30am, the climax happened. Minutes later, i was awakened by this annoying migraine. Sweats just flowed out from my head and body. My brain was whirling with a continuous pain inside. My head was so heated up and it was like burning burning and burning.


Neither pills nor plain water could heal me. Frankly, it was exactly at this unwanted plight where everyone would certainly yowl with deep desperation for the Lord to heal and knowing that i did not have such great strength to overcome my illness. "How can i bear through this pain?" i asked myself.


In a while later, i forced myself to walk down to the kitchen and drenched my dry throat with lots of plain water. And yes, it helped but only for a short while.


**sigh sigh**


Crawling back to my bed, I sheltered my whole body with a thick blanket and forced myself to sleep. Chaos chaos chaos. My body was so weak. I just hoped for an immediate recovery on that particular night, an instantaneous miracle of healing power to be upon my helpless body, yet nothing happened. Such affliction keep knocking me down till i couldn't respond much but to carry this pain to the next day.


Headache was not what i intended at the first place. Nonetheless, two days has passed and i'm healed! woot! Not thoroughly recovered yet, but at least i am feeling much better now compared to the previous days. Woot!


I can get a sniff of life once more. Thanks for all of you who have consistently poured out your concern and warmth to me during my horrible illness, i appreciate it heaps.


Lesson that i have captured: Drink sufficient healthy water. Have a proper sleeping schedule.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


One of the reasons why i love my former Secondary School is its location. Huh? Location?


Yeap! Just right in front of SMK Green School, you can catch sight of two rows of famous Kopitiams. For all that, i still remember this very clearly. What's this?


Photobucket

Air Tebu + Air Kelapa


Exactly. Located right in front of Goh Say Lak and beside the Green Road bus stop, you can find a humble looking and grey-haired uncle selling Air Tebu and Air Kelapa. Not a 24/7 open though, You can only find this stall opens at noon. A time where students will rush to this stall and drench their dry throat. I used to be one of this Air Tebu freak.


I presume this uncle's name is Khim Kong. Uncle King Kong's freshly made beverage is really worthwhile and double thumbs up. It's affordable. Rm 1 for one big pack.


Try it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


In Kennysia.com's recent post, he commented that Golden Arch serves the best Laksa in Kuching. **puke** What la ............. **puke again**muntah**vomit**


Anyway, I bumped into these two snapshots in my folder that i have captured a few months ago. Okay okay, another Laksa post. hehe.. Jacqueline must be very enthusiastic now.


I always wanted to post up these two pictures by reason of its quality snaps. Satisfying. *wink*


Photobucket

Don't lick your monitor screen. Just be tempted.


Photobucket

It's Foody Goody Laksa actually. Look nice and laksa-licious huh? But this is the laksa taken a few months ago, it's in the past. Now i supposed it tastes terrible, horrible, vegetable, timetable and laksa-lessable.


Okay okay, i promise i will not going to post any laksa pictures for this month. lol...happy boi?





Comments:

Wah... I miss the ah pek selling air tebu la. I love to drink air tebu campur air kelapa from that uncle. Miss those time.

p/s: Drink more water!!!

By Blogger pmp, at Friday, July 18, 2008 at 12:25:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

pmp: yea, i owas order that too. when both mix, it tastes superb!

By Blogger Johnson, at Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 11:41:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

At night, got another apek sell char kueh tiaw there. He cycles there with his stove, tong gas and all! Only in the evenings, though. And not every evening!

And I still don't understand why you keep going back Foody-Goody. Despite Abubu's, YOUR OWN and my warning about the lousiness of the food there. Maybe you just like to see ah gua? Hahahaah.

I mean, got SO MANY places to eat good laksa. You just HAD to keep going back to Foody-Goody.

By Blogger saykhia, at Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 2:02:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

saykhia: yeaps,i know that ah pek. very popular de.. lol... yeayea, it proves that im a strong die hard fan of foody goody. okay la, no more next time...i promise.. haha =P

By Blogger Johnson, at Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 10:39:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Erm...bro...I got extremely worried reading this post. I din realised ur headache was that terrible. I suggest u go for a body checkup if possible. Don't play play with your health. I don't know ur lifestyle...but well, take care of ur body when u r young....stay healthy...not only stay young..wahaha..cheers bro. :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, July 21, 2008 at 4:28:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

JOHNSON WOAN !!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

By Blogger Blank, at Friday, July 25, 2008 at 1:22:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

What quite good topic

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, July 12, 2010 at 12:04:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

I can suggest to visit to you a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, July 16, 2010 at 9:20:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

I consider, that you commit an error. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 8:11:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------