Saturday, July 26, 2008
My Grades

short-talk:

Kuching Festival is coming! Woot! Save up peeps and let's tuck in!

Roasted bird, I'm coming!!

---------------------------------------------------

Degree results are out on last Friday. Business, engineering, IT multimedia, computer system and so on. Hands were clenched firmly into tight fists, everyone is hoping for a better grades. Yes, i am one of them.


It took me a while to ruminate on whether or not to publish my results publicly. I have never done this and i'm going to... right now...right here....


#tada#

Photobucket

Please don't swoon after seeing my results laa... I know it's not that good k. Don't laugh laa... Piak.


Anyway, did you notice that how blessed i am to seize all four grades in one single slip. Lihai le...


I did not anticipate that my Structural Mechanics would chalk up a Distinction. Woot!! Candidly speaking, i did not obtain good marks for my minor assessment and with this, obviously i was only hoping for a Credit. Gave my best shot for my final paper and shockingly enough, i score a Distinction and i even scored 4.00 for my grade, which clearly indicated that with only 1-2 marks to go, i might score a HD. Woot!!!...


Tips of the day: Build a g-o-o-d rapport with your lecturer throughout the 14 weeks, if you want to get good grade. LOL


Topography Engineering. This subject was a complete fiasco to me and to others as well. I scored a P for it. Just to clarify to those un-swinburne-nians, P does not stand for Perfect k, it's Pass.


Wah la mak... Everyone was anticipating for a greater grade especially for this subject. Disaster disaster. Deep breathe in and breathe out. The final paper was so complex and sickening plus 80% of the questions were utterly unsolvable!


Squandered off all of my effort, sweat, time and constant inflammation on my smooth skins caused by the burning sun. **gishh** Okay okay. At least i did not flunk. Give thanks give thanks. =D


Yes!!! I obtained 4.0 and a HD for Computer Aided Engineering. Whoops! Hey, i deserve this 10 seconds of merrymaking ho...it's my first HD in my entire Second Year. To make it more precise, **coughcoughdegreecoughcough** The whole world is celebrating! Hooray!!


That's all. I know my results are not of the highest quality to be publicized here. Still, whatever i have achieved, i'm still giving thanks. No more regretting or sighing over for now. I'm focusing more in fixing my time management ahead. New semester is coming in less than a week. New students. New intake. New subjects. New building. New food menu?? LOL!


I can't wait for it! My brain is corroded and overpopulated with sloths. Assignments and stresses are what i'm yearning for right now.


**yell**


Comments:

woh~~ structural machenical get 4.00 wo~~ geng

By Blogger UnitenCg, at Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 11:48:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

unitencg: lol.. its a miracle... haha...

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, July 28, 2008 at 3:34:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

PTL for ur results!! Continue to Jia You and be the salt and light there in Swinburne bro!! Ganbatte!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 2:42:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations, Johnson for the great results! Getting even a HD for any subject is excellent. ^_^

By Blogger Passionate Teacher Tools, at Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 10:38:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

mr.w: Thanks bro.=)

flora: lol...yea, everyone wishes for a HD. All da bez to u too!

By Blogger Johnson, at Wednesday, July 30, 2008 at 8:44:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------