Sunday, August 31, 2008
Laxative, powerful and effective

short-talk:

My church has just launched its official Youth Service this evening. It's just great and inspiring. Truly, one of my greatest aspires is to see "Every believer to be passionate for God."

---------------------------------------------------

Everyone faces constipation before. True?


If you have not, i pity you 'cos you have just missed out one of the seven wonders of human inner body escapades.


Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that constipation is good for us. Even personally, i hate it heaps. The feeling is just so terrible, such that one feel like carrying a harden chocolate cake in the bowel for days and days. Perhaps, even worst, weeks.


Constipation knocked at my bowel about two weeks ago. Of 'cos this was not what i intended for. I did drink water consistently, but it attacked me again. I felt miserable for the entire two weeks. I felt like taking a chainsaw, severing my bowel and void out the faeces.


By the way, just to make myself clear, i did not keep those cakes in my bowel for the long straight two week k. I am not a rubbish bin. I did, but not much. Get it?


I tried to eat as many papaya as i could, *papaya papaya* but this method did not aid well. I don't want to end up having bowel cancer... Later, my mum introduced this remedy to me. I should say, the answer.


Photobucket

Dulcola.


I had no hope other solution to my situation anymore but to give myself a try for this Dulcola. Exactly 12 hours later, i seriously sensed a bad stirring in my bowel and it's again uncomfortable. Yet, i knew this happening will give good outcome.


Minutes later, i ended up in the factory making nice icing cakes. And **relieved**


It's overloaded until i feel like ...


Photobucket

BeiSai. In hokkien means, "sell pooh pooh".


1 kg = Rm 5.oo


Anyone interested? *grin*



Comments:

haha...funny man...:)
if one day i cant pansai then i sure will find u...to get the super good medicine...
remember everyday must pansai...if not very dirty lo hahaha :P

By Blogger Yong Tiong Yieng, at Monday, September 1, 2008 at 3:12:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

tiong yieng: lol.. can can, now i am the Pangsai Sifu..

By Blogger Johnson, at Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at 12:59:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Haha bro..thanks for giving idea for your new nick....Pangsai Sifu...U r now officially declared as PS Johnson!! Hahahaha...see ya PS Johnson. :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at 12:18:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

mr w: lol... i never thought of this "PS" eh.. haha!! in our church we have two "PS" wo... lol

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at 2:03:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------