Thursday, August 28, 2008
On newspapers 'again' !!!!

short-talk:

I am starting to like our National Anthem, Negaraku now. "....tanah tumpahnya darahku..."

Do you?


--------------------------------------------------------------


Tell me, how often can you appear on the newspaper? Maybe once in a lifetime? Obituary, i mean. *choy choy* But then, up to date, i have myself published publicly on the newspaper twice as far as i could remember.


Two times man and that is actually a lot!


Just exactly one year ago, August last year, i participated the Kuching City Parade with my junkers' peeps. And unexpectedly, our faces were publicized on the Chinese newspaper. Yes. Super huge image.


Photobucket

Spot on me?

Probably not many would notice that middle exhausting guy, carrying the weighty Milo tins was actually me because of the whole chunk of color paints painted on my face. Poor me.


Nonetheless, I was on the newspaper recently again! Just yesterday, i was told by my friends that they spotted me on the second page of the Chinese newspaper. Not obituary ok. It's actually on subject of the Swinburne Graduation. I'm not graduating, but i'm in the newspaper! lol!


Shawn's convocation.


Unbelievable? Believe it.


#tada#

Photobucket

The girls.


I'm no way to be seen in that snapshot. All girls unite together except Shawn. In fact, what makes it special is my face is published in a more "colorful" image, which is:


Photobucket

Woot!

Multicolor eh.. Seems like that particular paparazzi is actually stalking after Shawn, not me. So, it has proven through this that Shawn's convocation is so so so important not only to you, but to the whole Sarawakians, to the whole world. LOL...


Be that as it may, Johnson is on the newspaper! Jealous eh...


Photobucket

*Smile!*

Our group photo is supposedly to look like this. LOL! Guess that the Chinese Newspaper's paparazzi has been following stalking after me especially at the month of August. lol..


Hmm..... maybe on next year's August, i might appear on the front page...


What say you? *grin*


Comments:

haha...reli unbelieveble that we are in the newspapers...both newspapers have my face le..:P

By Blogger Yong Tiong Yieng, at Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 12:16:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

HAHA! good for you.

By Blogger MAMAMIA, at Sunday, August 31, 2008 at 4:00:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------