Monday, September 8, 2008
Nikon CoolPix

short-talk:

I am so so blessed to have my friend borrowed me his expensive guitar effects for this entire week and I will surely invest some fruitful time to mess around with them. Woot!

Guess that you don't know how zealous i am now... haha


---------------------------------------------------------

Other than romping musical instruments, another favourite hobby of mine is to hold anyone's camera and start snapping around.


*snap snap snap*


I am not a pro cameraman nor am i a kepo paparazzo. I don't have that gifted hands and masterly eyes compare to many others. You know what i am saying. Those lensmen with huge BIG-FAT SLR holding on their hands and start doing all sorts kind of postures while snapping. I cannot afford that don't need that, still i enjoy taking pictures with my Nokia camera.


And please, i am not a photogenic nor am i a guy that loves cam whoring. I am a no-no to friendster style whereby those immature weirdo only snap pictures of themselves and publish it on net. Okay okay okay, i did it once. That was the past. LOL....


How incredible it is to actually hold still a camera, focus sharply at any angle, hold down the snap button and start to shoot any picture you want. Should i say, the quality of the outcome snapshot reflects your personality? Hmm..... Breathe in.


I did have a Canon camera last Dec. Sad to say, during one of the conferences last year, I purposely placed my camera on the floor and someone accidentally stepped on it. Or should i say, i accidentally placed it on the floor and someone purposely stepped. Either both way, the camera lens cracked badly! *yell* The lens cracked, and my heart cracked even more. =(


And that person has not admit it until now. *yell again* It was hurting for sure. Felt like stepping that person's head. *yell again and again* As a considerate and kind hearted guy i am, i did not demand for that person to reimburse my lost. I forgive. =D


And since then, i have been working closely with my Nokia Camera. At the same time, i am hunting for a brand new digital camera. SLR-like camera. Affordable. Decent. Portable. SUI.


Till i spotted one!


Photobucket

Nikon COOLPIX.


Instantly after i saw this SLR-like camera, i fell in love with it. It's not bulky. It's mini! This black stylish sexy Nikon looks super cool. That's why it's called COOLpix, i think.


I'm loving it. But i haven't even started saving up for it. Never mind, bak kata:"When there's a will, there's a way."


Therefore, anyone wanna make a contribution for me? =D




Comments:

hey dude,
"Should i say, the quality of the outcome snapshot reflects your personality? Hmm.."
I was skeptical about that once upon a time, but lately I am starting to believe in it.
Anyway, I know how it hurts to have someone destroying your camera. I had an old compact kodak last year, just bought it for 2 weeks, and my friend dropped it off his hand from shoulder height... to the cold hard concrete floor. Ouch....
It was dropped while the lens was still fully extended out, and power was on...
miraculously the camera was still alive and lasted me another 3/4 year before it died this year...
but that friend was prepared to fund a new camera should that one he dropped died, and he was really apologetic, so yeah, accidents happen.
Its good to see that the passion of photography is growing in you, I can tell you this, you do not need a DSLR to take good pictures. Having one would be an advantage clearly, but still a great picture depends largely on the photographer. Always remember that.
these days.. even compact cameras are getting more and more advanced in terms of shooting performance and picture output.

By Blogger Robin Wong, at Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 8:38:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

robin: woot... feel surprised to have u here. Yeap, thanks for the advice. I will do my part in saving little by little...one month... one year...ten years...... behold! One day, i will surely own my very own semi-pro cam! lol..

By Blogger Johnson, at Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 11:06:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

With a good camera, comes more photos.

With more photos, comes more albums.

With more albums, comes more the need for storage space.

=)

By Blogger Eric, at Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 11:54:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey man, wats wrong with ur beautiful blog?..bcome so weird when i view from my com. Some more, ur blog is the only blog i visited so far which has no chat box..haha. Anyway how r u? Take care rite.

By Blogger Joe, at Monday, September 15, 2008 at 1:01:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

eric: yea. and now my phone memory and sim card are running out of space.. *yell*

joe: hey there! What is that "weird" thing? Hmm.. i will try to fix it. but now, i think my cbox is back on shape..

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, September 15, 2008 at 10:31:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------