Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Plectrum

short-talk:

It's already Week 6 now. Self-control, self-motivation, self-discipline and self-study are of the utmost importance at this term.

*pulling my socks* =D

---------------------------------------------------

I'm back once again!


Checking back on the date of my last post, it's just one week ago that i have my last update. And logically speaking, seven days are actually not long at all. Okay okay, perhaps to some of my blog's junkies, it's considered way too long. Right Keith and Su chan? LOL....


It was utterly an awesome and fruitful weekend i had. My church has its 12th Bible Conference convened at Mbks and owing to this cause, i am away. Hectic yet worthwhile.


I will post about the Bible Conference in days to come.


Photobucket

The Congregation.

Stay tuned.


Meanwhile, i would love to share these favourite shots of mine to all of you. Sure enough, I am completely satisfied with the well focused motion and the fresh variety of camera angles taken by Jerrick. I should say, A Work of Pure Viscosity.


I was on duty, as a guitarist on the last section. And Jerrick took some shots of me gigging with my gear. I really like these pictures. Thanks Jerrick!


Photobucket

Guitar kit. Pedal board. Amp.


Photobucket

Me and my comrade, Santa Cruz.



Photobucket

Centralized effort and focus.


Photobucket

Synergy.

Yet, more than just treating the guitar as a "guitar", more than just seeing this as a music gift, i look on this as an unvoiced expression of my worship and adoration to Him at all times. Every chord that i strum. Every note that i press. Every tone that i blend in. It's my deepening of thoughts and passion through the instrument. A vehicle of expression when words fail.


Indeed it's an indefinable experience and insight to dwell in His presence, to serve with the music gift He has placed in me. I have discovered it and I am serving with it.


Photobucket

The Call.

"A picture worths a thousand words". Indeed, it is.


I am grateful. *grin*


Comments:

eleh!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 12:52:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

keith: sounds constructive or destructive arr... lol..

By Blogger Johnson, at Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 6:24:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

I see that you got breakthrough this semester!

By Blogger saykhia, at Friday, September 19, 2008 at 10:38:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Uh huh!!

By Blogger Eric, at Monday, September 22, 2008 at 12:37:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------