Tuesday, October 21, 2008
On the edge

short-talk:

I'm losing weight. How come??


----------------------------------------------

I'm now on the furthest limit of the cord.


From today onwards until the end of next month, my schedule would be squeezed with multitudinous of assignments and minor exams. Stress ad migraine will become my good buddies from now onwards.


Photobucket

Running out of breath


5 assignments, 2 lab reports and 2 presentations to complete. Thus, i have only less than one month wrap up every workload before Final Exam. *yell*


Photobucket

Sketchy lectures


How am i going to accomplish all these within such limited period? I'm not an octopus. :(



Photobucket

Unfinished calculations.


Gonna reschedule my messy timetable and sleep less plus less blogging.


Meanwhile, do stay tune for my birthday post yea. Die die must post it.



A little preview of my 20th bash. Don't laugh. *piak*


Back to assignments. Chao!


Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Johnson, at Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 3:54:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

hahaha....lost weight again??? i thought King got a lot of foods to eat??...haha or ur ministers eat ur foods?? :P

wuahaha...after birthday celebrate then prom king face became so white...haha

By Blogger Yong Tiong Yieng, at Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 4:02:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

You have 5 assignments, 2 lab reports and 2 presentations ONLY!!!

I have 2 assignments, 8 projects and 4 presentations le...

We all jia you together la. Civil Engineer student life is like that. We can't change it. We only can learn to accept it with WILLING heart. hahaha

By Blogger pmp, at Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 11:58:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

tiong yieng: lol...yealo, all my "baboon" ministers steal my good food. And WHO was the one that piak the icing to my face HO?...haha

pmp: yea, never know you are so busy too.. good good. share burden..haha!

By Blogger Johnson, at Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 8:33:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------