Friday, October 17, 2008
2818

short-talk:

Indeed i had an eventful and memorable 20th Birthday Bash. I'm still waiting for the compilation of the pictures.

Stay tuned yea!

---------------------------------------------------------

On the whole, my life journey has constantly been propelled by this indestructible force, 2818. For many years, this has been firmly attached to my focus, in everything that i do, in every decision that i make.


Photobucket

Self-molded clay.


I cling on to this 2818 strongly. =D




Comments:

And may I know wat does 2818 stands for bro? :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 1:25:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

mr.w :lol.... haiyo.. you should know arr.. think think

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 12:13:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------