Saturday, October 25, 2008
My incomparable body shape

short-talk:

A total of 13 assignments to polish off. "Superman, please help me...."


--------------------------------------------------

Recently i stumbled upon this huge wall poster while lingering around in Spring mall. I should say, an irresistible wallpaper that compelled me to stop by and stared at the wallpaper.


Yes, a half naked muscular man doing some cool pose. Joining along, i'm trying to emulate him.


Photobucket

Posing.

If you notice me closely, you could see that I was actually trying to hold my chuckling while taking that shot. haha! Can you spot the obvious difference between me and that black guy?


Correct! You are right! I'm wearing shirt and he's not. Period. No other difference anymore right?


haha! Now you know why i'm chuckling yea! =P




Comments:

oh man...u know when u posing got so many pl looking at u??? they are wondering why swinburne prom king become like this...haiyo daddy...haha

i know u and that person have deifferent hair style and body shape...MUSCLE...hahaha...:P

By Blogger Yong Tiong Yieng, at Saturday, October 25, 2008 at 9:07:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Your hand put wrong place lah!!

By Blogger Eric, at Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 1:00:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Ur pose is not as big as him, cousin...haha
well good job there

By Blogger Nelson, at Friday, November 21, 2008 at 9:56:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------