Thursday, October 15, 2009
Ipod Touch 3rd Gen

short-talk:

Thanks to those who organized and celebrated my 21st birthday in Life Group. You guys are simply AWESOME and CREATIVE indeed. I appreciate it heaps. *Hip Hip Hooray!*

And also the SMS wishes and Facebook wishes.


------------------------------------------------------

It is already a week old and have you guys managed to figure out what is in the parcel? Curious yea?!


It is the latest Ipod Touch 3rd Generation!! Never heard of it? Here you go!


Photobucket

And that's cool!


For the past many weeks, I have been battling with my unsettling thought of whether i should purchase it or not. I would say the main cause which has stirred me to buy is the people in Melbourne. It is really tempting to see almost 70% of the people around you in Melbourne holding Iphones and Ipod wherever they are.


Despite of their age, from high school students to the senior citizens, most of these people plug Apples' earphones into their ears wherever they go. In the tram, trains, shopping malls, lectures, street and even entering the loo.


Nonetheless, having an Iphone is not a Hoo-Ha in Melbourne seeing that most of the people can easily grab one via any 24 months network cap. I couldn't get one though since i am just staying here for 5 months.


But still, coming back to the Ipod Touch, i managed to snap up this latest Ipod Touch 3rd Gen from an Ebay dealer with a pretty reasonable price. If i would to compare with Apple store in Malaysia or Kuching, i have saved a good deal of money here.


For all that, it doesn't mean that i'm rich arr. I actually save my money to purchase it. With this new gadget in my daily life, i am pretty delighted and still fresh in exploring it.


Photobucket

Yeap. 32 gb is sufficient for me to store my songs, movie, masses of applications and so forth. As it states in the Webpage, it's a Great Pocket Computer and a Great Portable game Player. Hopefully i will utlize it.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Click here if you would like to know more about Ipod Touch. Till then, i will guard her with my life whilst at the same time it fills my day with tunes and i am waiting for the ipod case shipped from Hong Kong.


Lastly, not to forget also ...


Photobucket


I am officially 21!!!

Photobucket

And that's me! =D

More pictures to come.




Comments:

need some good apps? i hve tonnes of it!

By Anonymous jason, at Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 8:57:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

jason: sure man! Why not..hehe

By Blogger Johnson, at Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:08:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------