Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I miss her

short-talk:

To buy or to bid?



----------------------------------------------------------------

I have been thinking of her every day and night. I have been desperately hoping her to come actuality. I just couldn't stop myself of meditating on her spice. How i wish she's here in front of me, giving the chance to have a lustful flavour of her. I just couldn't resist myself from thinking of her.




She is utterly so HOTTTTTT.......





She is just so SPICYYYYY.......






I really miss her.......... =(














Hope she's here with me .....





































































Yea, she's Laksa~~~ *Hot & Spicy *

=P


Comments:

I'll post a bowl of laksa to you.. soon.. hahaha...

By Anonymous Joseph Tang, at Tuesday, October 6, 2009 at 12:32:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------