Thursday, August 20, 2009
Becoming a chef

short-talk:

I'm loving Multigrains Sandwich even more! Rich with fibre! Woot! =D

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. Paiseh lo...i'm pretty occupied with "vacation" here!


As mentioned in my previous post, eating out in Melbourne would definitely cost you a lot! Like it or not, it is still expensive even you try to avoid converting its currency rate. Hence, since last week, three of my friends and I have decided to do our own cooking for dinner whenever we can. We buy sufficient food on every weekend to sustain us for the following week and rotate duty with each other to cook for different night. To eat out in Melbourne for each meal would cost you around $9-10! That's Rm30 for just a bowl of food!!!


Of course, when it comes to cooking, I'm so enthusiastic for it! I was so keen and prepared to crow my rookie cooking skill! Yea, you got it clearly, Johnson CAN actually cook! My duty came on one of the nights! Prior to my first attempt, i tried so hard to reckon on what had my mum taught me before i came here. Having said that, it's relatively keen and astonishing when it comes to dinner cooking and cooking for others! because you couldn't predict what's the outcome of the food that we, newbie chefs can produce.


To make it sounds more challenging, I was given with limited resources to cook with only crab meat balls, vege and egg.

This's me!

Photobucket

*Don't laugh!* After an hour of tedious preparation plus cooking, i managed to knock up three impromptu dishes all by myself! *exhale*


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Look delicious yea! It's not too bad though it looks slightly unexceptional, and nothing fancy to brag about but at least it's still eatable. I have tried to reckon on my mum's cooking recipe and rustle up something presentably and just simply add and mix around with different sauces spontaneously when there's no taste. Haha! Eh, it does taste nice at the end though!

That's pretty much of our meal for most of our dinner. We alternate duties to do cooking for each dinner.


Photobucket


Who knows, i might accidentally discover my potential in becoming a well known Chef in near future! lol..


Mum must be proud me now! lol...


Comments:

the food look really nice.., god bless.., but u know wat
i saw.., i saw extra fatty chin.., lol
hehehe..,

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 8:16:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

haha... hey! *clap clap... next time can cook for me oso! ;)

By Blogger ~Laura~, at Friday, August 21, 2009 at 5:02:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

When's my turn to enjoy your self prepared cooking bro? :)

By Anonymous Mr. W, at Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 1:10:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------