Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Grateful

short-talk:

Why can't MAS extend the allowance baggage weight to 30kg...iishh..


------------------------------------------------------

It seems like the drowsiness of each night is continually tossing and turning as the day of my departure is approaching. It's tomorrow! I just couldn't get myself to bed. Could it be that there is a lot of continual thoughts in my mind and heart? Perhaps. Or could it be that i am so prepared and keen for this new semester? Perhaps too.


For the past few nights, or even weeks, "grateful" is the word that has been cropping up in my mind. As i ponder upon this word once more, i can't hold back but just continually thanking and just feel grateful of my friends and baboons in my tertiary life circle, you guys are simply awesome! Whether you are a close or distant friend, buddy of mine, your little and much strength have been a great blessing in this friendship.


You know who you are. *grin*


Although i am going for just a semester of student exchange programme, it's not really long though, five months to me, are still on the subject of leaving from my comfort zone, family, friends and ministry. A time for everything. I hope this post is a worth of your reading and time of what my heart says.


Photobucket

I really enjoy much of my tertiary life till today. When i look back at those snapshots, *grateful grateful*. Being in university or church sphere, i am already satisfied with the things i have. I have learned about the influence of encouragement during the lowest point of my life.


Photobucket

To my Swinburne peeps: For sure i am going to miss the fun time of being together in Uni life. Some of the friends are staying back and transferring to Melbourne to complete their degree. Different one is moving on their path. I know things are not going to be the same each semester as how I wish that everyone will just stay together in this clique for a longer time. Nonetheless, there's a time for everything. A time to stay and a time to leave.


Thanks to you for flooding my uni life with much fun and joy. You know who you are. *grin again*

Photobucket

In the previous semester, i have learned much of being a better group leader and group member and the better way of dealing team project without rubbing against one another's shoulder. I learned and improved. I learned how to cope with tonnes of assignments and research in a tight period. And i'm still improving. Ohyea, paiseh for my hurtful words and actions yea.


It makes me realize that being a student is more than just repeating the typical routine of studying, chewing in lecture notes and trying to grab the concept of "book must be my only best friend". It's more than that. I see all of my uni baboons as an opportunity to me by Him to mould my character plus attitude as a student.


It's no doubt a place where i know i can be utter Johnson, being transparent to others with my weaknesses and strength and just mark my tertiary life with good memories.

Photobucket

You guys are simply awesome!


Not forgeting of my Church and Youth Ministry, here's another place where i have found countless of great brothers and sisters. Your words, your encouragement, your feedback and your passion have really been an inspiration for me to keep serving. I'm grateful of having you in this race. You know who you are. *grin again*


Photobucket

This is the reason why i am so convinced that young people can go beyond where they are right now. With the hidden gifts and skills of each youth that He has inserted, i believe it can definitely expand His Kingdom into a greater height in the Youth Ministry.


Photobucket

For tt's written, Spirit imparts spirit. I pray that for the next five months, we will still hang on to the strong vision that we have captured in the first place, keep the fire burning and see M200 fulfilled at the end of this year!

Photobucket
Just being spontaneous LOL

Also, for the next five months, i'm sure gonna miss drumming or even playing guitar heaps. *dum cha dum dum cha!* *strum strum*


Photobucket
Since day one.

I just enjoy serving with what i have. 7 years of playing. I will surely not going to get used of not hitting a single beat in months to come. Yet, i believe that this session of untouched playing will prepare me for a greater worship & music ministry when the time comes. In His time.


Photobucket
Shouting: "I will be back!" =D

To the new youth worship team, keep on improving in both heart and skill. Will be back for our next jamming session!

Photobucket
Let every instrument resound in praise!


Photobucket
Thanks Sheep Khai for the little farewell


Till then, as i have shared above, i am just so so grateful for all of you. As you all have been a great blessing to me, i hope that i have also been a blessing to you in one way or another. May this short period of five months that i have in Melbourne broaden my encounter with Him in a different and total new dimension.


Photobucket
Saying "Thanks!"

I am just another youth and student just like you, yet I believe in an extra-ordinary God for a greater work in my tertiary life. It is still on going.


To all, thanks for making my life a joyful mess. Once again, you know who you are. *wink* I'm thankful of the little. Thanks for the limteh session. The treat. The fellowship. The reminder. Thanks once again.


Don't miss me!! LOL

*listening to Your Name-Paul Baloche*




Comments:

Great post and great message for all your friends around in KCH.Keep in touch and all the best in everything down in Melbourne.Enjoy =)

By Blogger Chin, at Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 3:14:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

You must be on the plane now bro...stay cool ya...GBU bro...keep in touch and have all the fun you need when you are in Melbourne! :)

By Anonymous Mr. W, at Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 1:00:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Chin: thanks.all the best too!

Mr. W: yea..don't miss me TOO much eh..lol

By Blogger Johnson, at Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 1:10:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------