Thursday, June 4, 2009
Beating the air

short-talk:

*Welcome back!*


---------------------------------------------------

It is now Week 13. My first final paper, Road Engineering falls on June 16. Strained. At the moment, I am still on my running track, trying to complete my two assignments and two presentations. These few days will not going to be easy and comfortable for me though.


stretched

As for me, the poor little marathon runner above, is still enduring on the track of tight schedule and assignments and casting away every weight beside me, I still hope to give in my very best. Knowing that I will have a less comfort and quality sleep for the coming nights, i still find my strength increase in the fresh air whenever i look straight up to the finishing banner which stated largely *Holiday!* Yeap, that's my umph for now!


Do keep me in your prayer. =)



Comments:

OMG i have never seen that face of yours... sooo ugly~

By Anonymous Keith Chong, at Sunday, June 7, 2009 at 6:05:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------