Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Overcome

short-talk:

Stone column! Woot!


--------------------------------------------------------

How do you guys celebrate Mother's day on last Sunday?



As mentioned in my earlier post, i did ponder hard on what to buy for my mum. It is something that i almost never tried and have failed to achieve each year. Living in this contemporary era, youths tend to neglect this very day. I always think that it is odd for a guy to buy gifts for mum during Mother's day.


Isn't this supposed to be a daughter's duty?


"Mom is the first word that a child says when he/she learns to speak. She remains the center of attention and respect for a child for a long time to come and it is her love and peace in her lap that clings forever to the memory of a child. Even when she is no more, her image in our hearts manages us to smile even in the lowest period of our lives and urge us to go on."

"Our guardian angels, Mothers are never ugly or beautiful, rich or poor, sober or rude, they are just Mothers. Mothers are perhaps the only person with whom you share an ultimate bond and even after years and years of separation still the mother is the one person that will always love her children. This love is not because of greed or some thing that she desires it comes natural to all mothers."



After thinking through, i just gonna change and bury my bad habit. Stepping out from the comfort zone and start doing/buying something memorable for mum. Yea! I'm not going to let paiseh-ness triumph over my act! So, i bought mum a .....

#tada#

Photobucket

..Yellow Rose!!! =D Buying a flower is one thing, and the second worry was how on earth am i going to pass the flower to my mum in person??!! Haiya, Johnson can sometimes be paiseh de k.. But still, i overcame this mousiness. I did it! I gave it to her!


As predicted, my mum's immediate sayings were,"Why do you want to buy me a flower? How much is this flower??!!..is it Ten Ringgit??.."


-__-"


Of course, after those expected lines, my mum gave me smile. Woot! Mission accomplished! *Proud* Later then, I just realize that Yellow flower actually symbolizes friendship. iisshhhh...i should have bought Red/Pink Rose instead. Anyway, at least i am convinced that this is the first small step for something better in future! Perhaps, the greatest joy for me as a son, is to see a sincere smile from my mum through my achievement.


What's next? Father's day is coming soon. Johnson is now in rumination mode.



Comments:

Yo bro..it's not about a guy or gal thing but it's actually a matter of the heart...U just have to admit that you need to learn to express urself better...to parents, siblings, friends, brothers and sisters..etc...Jia U bro...don't turn into a mcp ya..haha...take care..GBU bro.

By Anonymous Mr. W, at Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 12:51:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

MR W: yeayea..i'm learning man! apa tu mcp? mcd i know la..hehe

By Blogger Johnson, at Friday, May 15, 2009 at 2:19:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Have a good guess bro..

By Anonymous Mr. W, at Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 11:48:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------