Tuesday, April 14, 2009
My First Cup

short-talk:

Heavy stormy flood inundates my poor little nose...~~ Build an ark!

-------------------------------------------------------


Photobucket
Grilling

Yea, that's what i had before i went to Starbucks at an ungodly hour. My tummy was bloated with those buttery meats and over grilled sausages. Following this, my friends suggested to go to Starbucks.


I ordered it and i wasted it. This was all what i could think of in Starbucks. Believe it or not, i have never ordered myself any drinks from Starbucks even though it is such a well known place scattered around Kuching. Thinking of getting myself a relatively cheap and nice drink, i told the order taker to prepare me a drink which is less than Rm10, cheap and nice.


And he asked me whether i want to top on extra creamy stuff and some other Starbucks-ish terms, as naive as i was, i nodded my head.


Photobucket

In the end, the drink that he has prepared for me, cost me literally Rm15 plus plus!!!! **whack the order taker, tipu my duit** Knowing that i have just wasted paid Rm15 for a cup of Chocolate, I tried my very best to sup off every single drop in that cup. But I conceded half way through, and blessed the remaining half to my friend. Put the complete blame on Steamboat for bloating my limited tummy space. iisshhh....


Photobucket

Yea, perhaps that was what one would do when he knew he had just wasted Rm15.25 on a cup of Chocolate when he could just grab a cup of classy Coffee instead. Hmmphh....


Stop giggling bah, at least i ever ordered something in Starbucks right.


Comments:

I think it taste just alright! XD
Maybe u should thy this,
Drinking that alone, daydreaming or watching ppl outside, just imagine nia also feels nice.. =D

By Blogger shirley, at Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 3:12:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Excuse me!!

Watermarking other people's photo!!

It's Pinkies and the Brain okay. Not syok sendiri. LoL~

By Blogger Eric, at Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 6:00:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

haha.. nvm nvm.. next time try something new instead of the creamy 1..=p

*~~Angie~~*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 10:24:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

shirley: Haha..!!! then maybe we can propose another Starbucks at the seaside..lol..!!

Eric: Lol...You look "COOL" in that snapshot eh...so better no complaint..lol..!!

Angie: kolet kolet..what to do, my first time ma..kenak cheated..haha!!!

By Blogger Johnson, at Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 3:44:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------