Saturday, May 9, 2009
Blockage

short-talk:

Mother's day...hmm...**still thinking hard of what to buy for mum*


---------------------------------------------------------------

I know i'm not supposed to update my blog at this ungodly hour. But ... I'm stuck. My mind is congested!!


The cartoon above clearly indicates of my current situation, sitting in front of my desk, thinking hard...and trying to complete my assignments. Everything is just so tight up. Three assignments due by next week. And a lot more on the week after.


**suffocated**



For the time being, perhaps a cup of warm Milo is good enough to ease off my heavy mind. *sip*


Comments:

haha, BUY for her ar? *bosim* lol!
know u busy, but den, mummy shud come first ho~
make sth for her ne, she gotta be xtremely happie^^

By Blogger ·.·´¯`·.·•靖甯•·.·´¯`·.·, at Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 2:49:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Haha..!! I BUY with "love"..takkan yo expect me to make thingy..i bukannya girls..lol..!!!

By Blogger Johnson, at Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 9:33:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

haha! so tat's u shud make na! bcos u are nt gurls who owes buat those thgs ma^^ so when u make for her, SPECIAL! wuhu~ she gonna be super x infinity times happie right? LOL!!!!! perfect ans!

By Blogger ·.·´¯`·.·•靖甯•·.·´¯`·.·, at Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 10:29:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

lol..i "make" effort to buy things for her ne..flower eh...lol..!!

By Blogger Johnson, at Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 11:35:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------