Sunday, April 26, 2009
Forsake?

short-talk:

Steel.....steal.....still......steel *suffocated*

-------------------------------------------------------

I have been hearing good feedbacks about Gmail recently. Seems like people are now liking Gmail more than Yahoo. Why?~~


I am still faithfully using my main Yahoo account that i signed up 9 years ago until today. But....




The only question keeps spinning at the moment is, Should i switch to Gmail and forsake my Yahoo account? I'm not going to have two main account though...


You gonna help me now! *yell*


Comments:

Both works fine.

As of Q1 2008, Yahoo offers unlimited storage while Gmail provides several gigabytes of storage. While it is tempting to get an e-mail account with as much storage space as possible, believe me when I say that you will NEVER EVER reach the upper limit of the storage! How much e-mails do you keep anyway, right?

In terms of interface, I like Yahoo Mail better. Bear in mind that I am using the Yahoo Mail Beta (as opposed to Yahoo Mail Classic). While a bit slow to load at times, I like its layout of using tabs as opposed to Gmail's more traditional interface.

However, Gmail boasts better spam protection and faster load speeds.

And yes, both are susceptible to virus infections and hacks.

I have both Gmail and Yahoo. However, I stuck to my Yahoo account mainly because I started on Yahoo first.

While Gmail seems to be the better account (in terms of features), it doesn't have any features significant enough to make me feel compelled to make the switch.

Gmail may be better, but Yahoo works just fine =)

By Blogger saykhia, at Monday, April 27, 2009 at 6:03:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

saykhia: Thanks man! I have decided to __________ my yahoo account.! haha

By Blogger Johnson, at Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 6:21:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------