Sunday, May 24, 2009
Alive!

short-talk:

I tried White Chocolate Dream @ Coffee Bean on thursday. And i'm loving it! Someone, please buy me this drink for my 21st birthday!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm back!


It was indeed a fruitful Leadership Conference i had. Close to 400 leaders all around the globe congregating in this centre point. I managed to grab a short chat with my Singaporean friends and leaders.


Photobucket
Backdrop

I was physically exhausted for the past one week. Slept at 2-3 am, woke up at 7am just to brush up my assignments and reports plus trying to give in my fullest concentration during the conference. I was so so so so tired until a stage that i could even flaked off while walking. The funny moment was during my music practice at yesterday evening, i actually fell asleep whilst drumming.... -___-"


Nonetheless, i managed to grab my 15 hours deep catnap. I'm back on track. I'm alive once again!


Photobucket
Hope Kuching worship band

Till then, i'm waiting for sufficient pictures and will blog it out.


Comments:

From the picture, you don't look tired at all =P

By Blogger saykhia, at Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 3:15:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

saykhia: of cos...johnson always keeps his tiredness under his skin..haha..Actually i almost collapsed...haha

By Blogger Johnson, at Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 10:19:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------