Tuesday, June 16, 2009
New leaf

short-talk:

All the best for your exam!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Just had my Road paper this morning. Next paper on coming Monday.


In less than 40 days, i will land my feet on the second largest city in Australia -Melbourne- Woot! Here's place where i always long to catch a brief of its living experience since young.


I finally received my Student Exchange offer letter from Hawthorn campus three weeks ago. This Student exchange enables students from Sarawak Campus to complete a semester in Melbourne by paying Malaysian fees. By all means, since i am selected, i don't need to spend more than Rm150k just to complete my remaining degree programme in Melbourne. *exhale* I am in much itch to go for this exchange programme. Melbourne, here i come~



The funny thing is that i am the only Malaysian who will represent Swinburne Sarawak campus for the coming exchange programme. Hmm...let's hope that i will behave like a proper Sarawakian when i'm there. Haha!


Till then, i hope that i am in much preparation for this cross cultural exposure!


Comments: