Friday, September 11, 2009
Distorted

short-talk:

I'm attending "Shine" Bible Conference for these three days. Gonna be awesome!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was kinda hectic yet fruitful nights days I had! I was basically spending my time finishing off two assignments in the ungodly hours since Monday. *exhale* It was kinda adventurous though, me and my friend had agreed to be vampires slightly venturesome to camp ourselves in the library until dawn.


Photobucket
Look silly huh?

That were us, two idiotic guys camping in the library and trying to grapple with our own physical energy to compete with each other to see who can stay awake until dawn. To make this adventure sounds more challenging, we did it for three continuous nights.


In the end, both of us failed in our adventure. We K.O-ed when the clock ticked at 5 AM. At least I managed to submit my assignments today, so i would consider this as Good Effort~~!!


Haha! Because of this childish challenge, my biological clock is now messed up and i'm officially a zombie at the wrong time.


*hit the wall*






Comments:

hey.., nice dude-rag.., one question.., something happen to ur hair?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, September 14, 2009 at 12:53:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

anonymous: thanks. lol..nothing happens to my hair. No worries dude. =D

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, September 14, 2009 at 2:26:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

hahahaha.... Slim zombie.. can imagine.. wuahahaha...

By Anonymous Joseph Tang, at Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 4:32:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------