Monday, October 5, 2009
It's here!

short-talk:

"Guard your life with joy, and guard joy with your life!" -Ps. John Cain-

-------------------------------------------------

It's finally reached!


I have been zealously restless for the past few days just to wait for the arrival of my item. And thank God that it has safely reached!


Unilodge emailed me this afternoon on the arrival of my parcel and putting aside our urgent assignment, i quickly grabbed Eric and dashed to Australia Post to get my item. Even though we went to the wrong route and had to spend another half and hour to make a U-turn, we managed to find the Australia Post building and

#Tada!#


Photobucket

And that's what I have been waiting for. Utterly happy! Wanna guess what's inside? People who already know, please sssshhhhhh la....=P




Comments:

o.O

show off~

By Anonymous Keith Chong, at Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 4:26:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

keith: abit abit la..lol....haiyo, don't be so envious ma...i know eric, yieng and I have "new" things...lol

By Blogger Johnson, at Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 9:30:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

If I guess it correctly, is it mine? Haha...I know what it is liaw...so fast buy dy? WoW!!

By Anonymous Mr. W, at Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 11:54:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Mr. W: lol..haha...if u guess it correctly arr..then i will chia u one sweet lo...haha! yea, just got it..pretty happy now

By Blogger Johnson, at Friday, October 9, 2009 at 12:05:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------