Saturday, September 26, 2009
Great Ocean Road

short-talk:

I just got back from Melbourne Showground. I was bitterly shivering for the whole day. Living in Melbourne is like living in a fridge.


---------------------------------------------------------

'What a complete Friday', that's what I would conclude for yesterday.

Photobucket

As early as 5.45am, I dragged myself off from bed and freshened up myself to prepare for a long venture, free trip to Great Ocean Road. Of course, it was a surprise for sleeping bug like me to be able to wake up.


When i closed my room door and prepared to go out, i realized that something was not right. Touched my pockets and true enough my room key was left inside my room. =( I locked myself again!


Photobucket


The journey was soul-destroying and dreadful! The worst experience for pity passengers on bus could get is going through winding road and hill. Up the hill, down the hill. 4 hours of traumatic journey, my friend Eric vomited four times on the journey.


Supposedly this should be kinda pleasurable and adventurous trip to all. But too bad, when we finally made to the different destinations, it rained. And when the clouds poured out rain, that's it. Everyone would go freezing and get benumbed rather than enjoying the view.


Till then, let these pictures do the talking.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


That's it! Puking journey + arctic downpour + awesome scenery = worthwhile and memorable trip!


Now i know why it is called as Great Ocean Road Trip.


Comments:

Awesome pictures!

By Blogger saykhia, at Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 1:17:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey...now I regret I never made it there the last time I went...must go there again...the truly fascinating pic is the last one...wow...tats the same place? Super nice that one...must go must go...haha...

By Anonymous Mr. W, at Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 11:53:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------