Friday, October 9, 2009
Connect Journal

short-talk:

Keep guessing what is inside the parcel while i'm taking my sweet time playing around with it.
=D

---------------------------------------------------------

I just got myself this new Connect Journal.


Photobucket

Even though there're quite a few of assignments to settle for the next few weeks before my final exams, I am mindful of not neglecting my own personal growth as well.


Instead of keeping myself busy with excuses, I am learning to keep myself balanced in all of my doings. And that matters not only to me, but to Him.


how about you? Busy or Balanced?





Comments:

Wow, amazing blog format! How lengthy have you ever been
blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The entire look of your web site is
wonderful, as neatly as the content material!


Feel free to visit my weblog: Glutenintolleranz
my webpage :: Was ist die erfolgreiche und ausgesprochen einfache Ernährung ohne Weizen

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, February 8, 2013 at 4:46:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------