Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Year 1 Sem 2 result.

short-talk:

Sooner or later, tHe Spring will dry up everyone's wallets in Kuching. **sigh sigh** So the best solution to prevent this from happening is to go to Boulevard instead of tHE Spring. Okay, lame.


--------------------------------------


Degree's result has just released today. Days and weeks before, everyone was so excited, anxious, restless and etc.. Especially this aggravating guy, Mr. Avery, keep on annoyed people by telling people that how scare he was to fail. How annoying? Reminding you everyday, even sms you about the countdown days left. - -"


Logged in to Blackboard. Downloaded the file. Scanned through my result and all of my friends' results.


My result was okay. Not that pleasing though but i managed to survive in those 4 subjects. Doesn't mean that I flunk k? **Choy choy choy** ... Just that this is what I supposed already since i have not work hard for my last semester. Failed badly in my resolution.


Nonetheless, I should be grateful cause at least i manage to pull myself through. Let not history repeats itself again for next semester. To Aldrin, please don't always remind of my previous resolution ba.. **A moment of silence* haha..


One month plus plus to enjoy my holiday before I endure my limited freedom at Year 2.


Kenny Rogers, here i come! Visit me, guys!





Comments:

J.W. does not stand for Johnson Woan anymore. Now it means Junior Waiter.

By Blogger Eric, at Tuesday, January 15, 2008 at 7:04:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

HAha...Eric, that's a good one...btw, U kept encouraging us to visit u JW, aren't u AFRAID??? Haha...we may get u sacked later if u don't show us the best service...hehe....:D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, January 15, 2008 at 10:30:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Btw, CONGRATS tat U got thru the 1st yr...gambateh for coming year and do remember to target HD for all ur papers bro!! GBU!! :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, January 15, 2008 at 10:32:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------