Sunday, December 30, 2007
My First Ever Jogathon Race

Short-Talk:

"The old has gone and the new has come."



-------------------------------------------


2 more days left and the year 2007 will wind up in another chapter in history. Indeed my journey throughout this whole year is quite stimulating plus plus fragile. Also, i have experienced lots of events that do enliven me loads and ensure me that there are more to come.
With these, it brings me to another level of maturity. Anyway, I wouldn't write much about my 2007 since i have consistently updated myself in various posts.


So ...


The first day of 2008 will be slightly different compares to the past few years. Why? I will be running in a Jogathon race. Yea man. Jogathon eh..no play play. **clap clap** Johnson will not going to have an uneventful "New Day" anymore!


A fund raising for my church pledge. It will start off at 7.00am at MBKS.



My Running Route


Photobucket


After short consideration, i have made up my mind to compete in the Men's Open, the longest route. With those pro runners and uncles... **pressure eh** Still, never ever underestimate my capability k, even though i have never run in any 400m before.


Okay i admit, I myself is not a good and consistent runner. Everyone can run. But running in a marathon is utterly a different case. It requires much endurance, physically and mentally well-prepared, and training!


The only concern is I am not prepared! My aim is certainly not to win the race okay i wish i can win but at least i hope i can manage to complete the race. Checking my competence now, i am in lack of stamina!!! No idea how am i going to drag my both legs to the finishing line.


But not to give up yet, I have done some research on preparation prior and during the race.

Before: Sleep early and Eat well.
During: Make sure my body will not get dehydrated. So keep drinking water while running!




**Can Johnson finish his first ever Jogathon race or he will pengsan half way through?**





-- Happy New Year 2008 --



*Enjoy listening to Auld Lang Syne*




Comments:

haha... good luck for your new year race!!! ^^

By Blogger Berberboo, at Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 8:56:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha. Johnson cannot run in the category 18 years and below. So sad. Old already. Do make sure when you run you bring your handphone with you. So that we can go and pick you up when your 2 legs are unable to mave already. Wait for you at the finishing line oh.

By Blogger pmp, at Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 10:31:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 1:43:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

This race will need more stamina than badminton. So you better keep praying to God.

By Blogger Eric, at Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 5:22:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Remember Reservoir Park? I think the jogathon is equivalent to around ten laps or so ;)

Anyways. All the best!

By Blogger saykhia, at Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 12:28:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

wow!!! Jia you oh...

By Blogger ~Laura~, at Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 3:08:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------