Saturday, October 13, 2007
First 5!

As i was pondering upon something, all of a sudden a cool little thought popped out in my mind. I have never tried this before and here it is.


I have decided to name this idea a KiaSu-dash sms.


Simple rule:

a)For those 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 10th people who wish me "Happy Birthday" through sms, i will treat them each a self-pick flavour Waffle. Worth it le... **exchange your 7 sen sms with a Rm 1.80 waffle.**

b)Counting will start exactly at 12.00am 15th October 2007. Those who wishes me before 12.00 am are not counted. Paiseh lo.. try again next year.

c) I'm just. And i will list out those lucky 5 in my upcoming post. Awaiting!


I know that this little competition might sound silly and childish k. But do give yourself a try ba. How often will you see Johnson blesses others with waffle arrr???


----------------------------------------------------


I have no idea how will my baboons gang going to prank me terribly. Captain Keith, be creative and well behaved pleaseeeeeeeeeeee................... It does ensure me that i will enjoy this last teen's bash. **evil laugh** Ho ho ho


Show mercy on me, keith!


Comments:

Siaw Meh... Apa idea itu.
It just like the commercial contest that I dislike. Cause it depend on whether I got luck or not. And that's the thing that I don't have.
By the way, if I decided to join the crazy and stupid contest and I accidentally win it, I want waffle with peanut butter , butter and honey inside.

By Blogger pmp, at Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 12:12:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

hey Johnson only sms ha, if msn can right??? Hehe....... You want this contest just because you want ppl remember your birthday right and want them to send you msg right??? Haha..... paiseh ho if i'm right...... hehe....... If i win dun forgot i want peanut butter and susu oh...... thanks ya.......... =))

By Blogger Lin Lin, at Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 1:20:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

pmp & chye lin: no msn la.. so low class de... dont order your flavour 1st. Who knows you 2 might lose! haha

By Blogger Johnson, at Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 6:04:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Gosh...hahaha... Johnson you forgot one lil rule... this applies to people who are in Kuching only le... if ur friends from other cities win how le. Hahaha

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 11:52:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

so now who is in the list ?

By Blogger Unknown, at Monday, October 15, 2007 at 12:04:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

JOHNSOn...!!!!
T.T

actually i want to sms u, so i can get FREE waffle...!!!!!!
BUT.........
i don have ur phone number T.T

anyways...HHHAAAPPPPYY bday dude..!!!
wish u happy always ^^

By Blogger -ApRiL-, at Monday, October 15, 2007 at 2:33:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

there's is something missing in this contest..

number one, as edwin said, you did not show that only kuching citizens can participate.. so, i assume your participants consist of the whole globe..

number two, it is a little unfair that you did not display your phone number.. and you did not make this contest as a "amazing-hunt-for-johnson's-phone-number" to win the free waffles..

number three, 7 sen only applies to DiGi users.. Hotlink users pay 15 sen.. if 7 sen = one waffle, then 14 sen = two waffles.. does that mean Hotlink winners get to eat TWO free self-pick flavoured waffle..?

wow, i have so much complains to make myself a winner..

By Blogger Eric, at Monday, October 15, 2007 at 10:33:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

haiyo guys.. just wait for my upcoming post.. haha

By Blogger Johnson, at Monday, October 15, 2007 at 11:18:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------