Monday, November 12, 2007
Final Exam Preparation

Short-Talk:

I am considering to switch my hp network to Hotlink. My current network is killing me. The calling rate is unreasonably costly. Nonetheless, the sms rate is even more expensive than buying a sweet. *Knock Head*


Billions apologies to my 6 years old buddy-Digi, I gotta change a new sweetheart.

Hotlink, here i come!



--------------------------------------------------


Busy busy. I am completely tied up with assignments, lab reports, minor exams and Final Exam preparation ..Gosh!! Just recently, I have been through one of the worst weeks in my entire life. Just for the sake of finishing my 3D modelling, I had sacrificed my precious online leisure, no msn-ing, no blogging, no newspapers reading, even pangsai also has to be twice faster.

Sluggish guy like me just enjoy hibernating for a long period. However, for the sake of my 3D modelling, I slept at 5am...6.30am and even 7am..... for the whole week.


In spite of that,


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay tuned for my upcoming post if you want to enjoy my group's sacrificial-hardworking-sweatfull-sleepless-unique-cute master piece. Wuahaha...

No doubt that this has definitely stirred my thinking that University life will never be a trouble-free breakthrough for us. Those who agree say ____ !!

How i wish i am in Form 5, doing the Chemistry experiment in the lab.
Not going to blog for this 10 days. I gotta to pull my socks and focus more on my studies for now. Gain better results this semester!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Extra effort gains extra marks." --(Woan, J 2007)


Tata readers!




Tittle-tattle:

All the best for the Spm-ers.



Comments:

hey remember to put the members face ooo.., and gud luck wif the finals...,

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 3:33:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

All the best to u in the final...
jia you :) Study hard

By Blogger Yong Tiong Yieng, at Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 4:22:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

"Extra effort gains extra marks." --(Woan, J 2007)

"Extra trust in God gains even more marks." - (Pui, MP 2007)

All the best. I've gone through it, I know you can.

By Blogger pmp, at Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 11:25:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------