Saturday, August 18, 2007
Don't play play with God -Phua Chu Kang-

As i was surfing the net, i stumbled upon an article that did move my heart heaps. A true life testimony by Gurmit Singh aka. Phua Chu Kang.

"I'm a performer. What you see on screen is just an act. It's not who i am...." said Gurmit as he shares his testimony.

Both pictures are kinda blurry, words are hardly to be read. Unless you have a pair of microscopic eyes, i don't mind! Click on the images to read the contents. Hope it blesses you as it has blessed me!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Share your thoughts in the comment box!


Comments:

God is of course, the most powerful one..

By Blogger Eric, at Saturday, August 18, 2007 at 10:20:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

I likes the statement: When I rest in God, I am constantly remind of who I am, where I'm heading and what my true values in life are.

We should always rest in the Lord, find time to listen to the still small voice that will comfort and direct our life.

I like life changing testimony. A testimony can change life. Pastor shared this morning: We are the only walking Bible that non believers will ever read. Because we are the life testimony that others will see.

Cheers!!!
God bless.

By Blogger pmp, at Monday, August 20, 2007 at 12:50:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------