Sunday, April 1, 2007
April Fool

I'm away for the past 3 days. Having bible conference. Now i'm back in blogging. Today is April FOOL, as a phoney hollywood actor, i decided not to waste this lucky break to prank someone. Got this inspiration from Rudy & JJ from Hitz.fm which they called this prank as GOT 'CHAAA....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So the doomed person that will pranked by me is Avery. Here's hows it goes. Aldrin is sitting beside me while we are doing some revision. And we come to a conclusion that I'm JJ (Johnson& Johnson) and Aldrin as Rudy (size doesn't matter ok).

I sms avery.

Me: " Hey, our choir club has received an invitation from the Student Council to perform during Swinburne Night, and i need you to be our bassist. I have asked Soon Eng and aldrin to be the guitarists. So can u help me?"
Avery: "I don't know how to play bass. Can i play guitar?"
ME: "Arr.. Then you ask aldrin."

**No reply from avery for 5 minutes** and suddenly aldrin's phone rang, and it's avery. Here's the conversation.**

Aldrin: "Hello...."
Avery: "Can i speak to Mother Teresa please?"
Aldrin: " Okay, hold on...MOTHER TERESA..."
Avery: "Hey, need you to replace me to play bass for Swinburne night, i want to play guitar."
Aldrin: " I do not know how to play bass. I want to paly guitar. I thought you were born to play bass guitar?"
Avery & Aldrin: "@@#$%^&$#@#@".....

**While Avery trying to reject this offer,So aldrin decided to try out plan B. **

Aldrin: " How about you play drum and johnson play bass? (For your information, avery never play the drum) Oh yea, i forget that the way you play the drum, is like smashing the tins." AHeemm..
Avery: "okok."

** and after they finished the conversation, avery sms me....guess what he's going to say?"

Avery: " Hey, I wanna play drum for Swinburne night. But can you teach me how to play?" (What??!! Teach you how to play?? Come on avery!!)

**And after awhile, avery called me up, this time aldrin was answering the call for me using my handphone**

Avery: "Hey Johnson ....I..."
Aldrin (faked as Johnson):" hey..yeayea"

**Avery still didn't know it was aldrin, come on la...my voice so sexy compared to aldrin's. **cough cough** and aldrin and i shouted..."

Aldrin & Johnson: "April FOOL!!!!......"

**Avery sms us and said both aldrin and i will going to lose our arms tommorow morning at school. Haha.**

There's a difference between Hollywood and Bollywood acting. I think i'm qualified enough to work as a DeeJay for Hitz.fm morning crew. Ahemm...**cough cough**

----------------GOT CHA AVERY-------------------

Many friends of mine asked me where's the rest of my prevous posts. Why there's only left 3 posts?? OK, don't nervous k. Don't worry, i won't delete them. I have changed my posting template to 3 recent post per page. You can click "March 2007" at the right side column to check back all of my posts on march. =)

Tittle-tattle- Happy Birthday to Vera. Will post about the bible conference soon. I'm waiting for the result matches of wrestlemania 23. Someone please update the news to me yea. Thanks








Comments:

swinburne night.. hmm..

By Blogger Eric, at Monday, April 2, 2007 at 1:08:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha...never thought that Avery also got fool by people because usually he fool people mar...and also cannot imagine he play drum..n its only 2 weeks time he wana learn to play...u and ALdrin also evil hor...Kacau people like that..Swinburne nite..wonder how would it be this year...hope will be better..so are u going to Swinburne nite?

By Blogger JuDiEtH, at Tuesday, April 3, 2007 at 2:25:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Yo yo yo bro, finally got to see ur previous posts liaw...never knew that U have actually posted quite a lot last month...now I have habit of reading blog liaw..so should be better from now...but there's something wrong with ur blog coz I can only start reading ur previous posts when I click on ur read comments...then it appears one by one...then the font gets so tiny u can't even read it...coz it's smaller than an ant...btw, thanks for ur APril Fool gift...I will REMEMBER it!! Hehe...U jaga jaga...haha....GBU!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 4, 2007 at 3:45:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Btw, gonna comment a bit on ur blog...hope that it doesn't make u proud though...haha...Ur blog is getting better and better, more and more interesting...so keep writing....we wana hear MORE MORE MORE.....but of coz, don't MORE till u compromise time with our Father...:@) God bless ya bro!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, April 5, 2007 at 10:58:00 AM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mr.W, Thanks anyway, I still not sure why you cant read the few previous posts. Maybe u stil using windows 95??... Ahemm... Enjoy readin!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, April 5, 2007 at 5:16:00 PM GMT+8  

----------------------------------------------------------